+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Karan19

Jul 14, 2020
Hi August 30th applicant, I received my SA, AIP July 8th and DM only on my ECAS July 9th. My CIC account still on " we are processing your eligibility" though the eligibility letter is there. I called they said it is still being processed, I emailed they said some offices are slow. I believe I am in Mississauga office, I just think its kinda fucked up that almost 40 days after SA/AIP I still have not received COPR. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Any suggestions?
Did u get any update?

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Just a quick update (but not really)...

Medicals still showing as "not received" despite having been sent through eMedical January 3rd 2020.
No AIP, no DM, no COPR. Our date was August 2nd 2019.

Our MP has reached out to IRCC, and has only been told "Still no updates since you last contacted us in May. Because of COVID, things are slower than usual."

This is fucking bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: PrincessButtercup

JPJ

Aug 23, 2020
Just a quick update (but not really)...

Medicals still showing as "not received" despite having been sent through eMedical January 3rd 2020.
No AIP, no DM, no COPR. Our date was August 2nd 2019.

Our MP has reached out to IRCC, and has only been told "Still no updates since you last contacted us in May. Because of COVID, things are slower than usual."

This is fucking bullshit.
That is terrible. Just repeating "because COVID" over and over doesn't hold any water anymore when we can clearly see that there are malls, spa's, Krispy Kremes, you name it open all over the province :(

Last edited:

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
That is terrible. Just repeating "because COVID" over and over doesn't hold any water anymore when we can clearly see that there are malls, spa's, Krispy Kremes, you name it open all over the province :(
It's honestly infuriating. We've been so incredibly patient, but it's been 8 months... I'm happy for everybody getting their DMs and COPRs, I really am... But I don't understand why the heck we haven't gotten even an AIP. It's like our application has fallen through the cracks somewhere.

Reactions: PrincessButtercup

Sidhu704

Jul 8, 2019
It's still on DM and not complete? I have my status complete and became a permenant resident but havent received the COPR document on Email yet
Hi, same here bro, showing complete on ecas and showing CoPR document number on Gc key. But no CoPR document come to email.

Mogish

Aug 15, 2019
Did you receive your COPR?
Nothing yet, no, anyone waiting for COPR got it? Is this a nationality/background check issue? Or an office issue? I am not sure which office is my docs in, officer signed from Mississauga.

I called cic again asked them to put a note for the officer, they said no. They said the officer has not decided to land you and that is the problem. How come other officers are landing peeps, but my stupid officer does not think he/she should do that?

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Nothing yet, no, anyone waiting for COPR got it? Is this a nationality/background check issue? Or an office issue? I am not sure which office is my docs in, officer signed from Mississauga.

I called cic again asked them to put a note for the officer, they said no. They said the officer has not decided to land you and that is the problem. How come other officers are landing peeps, but my stupid officer does not think he/she should do that?
So , your still on Decision made?

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018

When i called they told me you are a PR resident just wait for your card. without me even receiving a copr document to send two photos

• Wow
Reactions: DirtyMelodies