+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Anybody else also waiting for COPR from August? I am August 30th applicant received SA, AIP on July 8th and Decision Made on July 9th. Also, how can I call CIC? No one responds.
I was wondering did you receive your COPR?

Mogish

Aug 15, 2019
I was wondering did you receive your COPR?
Still waiting. I just called and the agent said there are a lot of letters to be processed and your application is done and the last step which is COPR is not done. I said, can you put a note or something? She said no, you just have to wait and we cannot give you a time when it will be done. My case is being processed in Mississauga and I am based in Toronto. Not sure how the location affects the whole thing.

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Still waiting. I just called and the agent said there are a lot of letters to be processed and your application is done and the last step which is COPR is not done. I said, can you put a note or something? She said no, you just have to wait and we cannot give you a time when it will be done. My case is being processed in Mississauga and I am based in Toronto. Not sure how the location affects the whole thing.
Alright thank you for the update! So online tool you have that you landed like on a specific date? Cause mine is completed and i became a PR on 24th july. But havent received the COPR document yet.

Mogish

Aug 15, 2019
Alright thank you for the update! So online tool you have that you landed like on a specific date? Cause mine is completed and i became a PR on 24th july. But havent received the COPR document yet.
No, my ECAS is still on Decision Made.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Hello guys,
I am april 2019 applicant and still waiting for AIP and DM ., yesterday during the day I checked my GCKey and I have seen application/profile updated but when I entered there was no message nothing, is that ghost update??
And then later on I entered again GCkey it returned “your action is required” how it was before, what does that mean ??

Reactions: Sunny329

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hello guys,
I am april 2019 applicant and still waiting for AIP and DM ., yesterday during the day I checked my GCKey and I have seen application/profile updated but when I entered there was no message nothing, is that ghost update??
And then later on I entered again GCkey it returned “your action is required” how it was before, what does that mean ??
They probably sent a request by email? Check your email and junk folder

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
It can change to “your action is required” at any time they request additional information from you such as biometrics, medical exam request, passport request. Application updated is usually the first thing you see every time there is an update and as soon as you click on it, it changes to a different status such as “submitted” and “none” if there are new messages, or in your case to “your action is required” if they have asked something from you