+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

mj_toronto

Mar 28, 2018
Anybody else also waiting for COPR from August? I am August 30th applicant received SA, AIP on July 8th and Decision Made on July 9th. Also, how can I call CIC? No one responds.
Your COPR should have come at the same time when the decision made.

I am sure you have already checked your online cic account. Is there no document there?

Mogish

Aug 15, 2019
Your COPR should have come at the same time when the decision made.

I am sure you have already checked your online cic account. Is there no document there?
The only letter I have received in CIC is eligibility passed and my ECAS sais Decision Made. My CIC says the application is still in progress.

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Application recieved Sept 11th,
AIP and SA recieved 23rd July
DM recieved 24th July
COPR Document recieved 28th July
congratulations ... just a question .. did you receive that email regarding the status and address.. also is it compulsory for everyone that everyone will receive that email?

twgoundarmorton

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Barrie, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
congratulations ... just a question .. did you receive that email regarding the status and address.. also is it compulsory for everyone that everyone will receive that email?
I receieved the email about current status in Canada and confirmation of address, I replied almost immediately. Im not 100% sure if everyone recieves it, or just depends on the office / officer looking at your case, Ive seen some people getting a phone call and others getting nothing!

Reactions: sharmgop

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I receieved the email about current status in Canada and confirmation of address, I replied almost immediately. Im not 100% sure if everyone recieves it, or just depends on the office / officer looking at your case, Ive seen some people getting a phone call and others getting nothing!
okay thanks for replying. enjoy!