+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Any idea how long PR cards are taking at the moment. Sent my photo off with the letter a few weeks ago and nothing yet.

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hi all,

I just got AIP and SA together with a letter saying The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is required although $1,040 was paid and the receipt was provided with the application send to CIC last year. Did you guys also receive the letter together with AIP and SA? Is it normal or are they missing the receipt that was enclosed in the application materials?

Thank you.

JRob32

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
We had the exact same note saying they were refunding $390 and we had to pay $500. Apparently we were short on our OWP fees so they took $200 out of that, but can’t process partial payment for right of permanent residency. We paid the fee right away yesterday and got DM today in our ECAS account.

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all,

I just got AIP and SA together with a letter saying The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is required although $1,040 was paid and the receipt was provided with the application send to CIC last year. Did you guys also receive the letter together with AIP and SA? Is it normal or are they missing the receipt that was enclosed in the application materials?

Thank you.
When was your app received?

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
We had the exact same note saying they were refunding $390 and we had to pay $500. Apparently we were short on our OWP fees so they took $200 out of that, but can’t process partial payment for right of permanent residency. We paid the fee right away yesterday and got DM today in our ECAS account.
Our letter does not state the refund or anything. The OWP fee was paid separately and there was no issues. Since thy increased RPRF by $10, I am wondering they are asking for $10.

JRob32

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Our letter does not state the refund or anything. The OWP fee was paid separately and there was no issues. Since thy increased RPRF by $10, I am wondering they are asking for $10.
So weird! I called IRCC today to get some clarification on my account and we were able to resolve. I would recommend gathering your receipts and doing the same :) Took about 15 mins to get someone on the line and they were very helpful.

Bobb01

Dec 22, 2019
Congratulations!
Same here last week I got AIP and sa and request to pay rprf and I paid and attach the recipt via web form and I got email yesterday it says submit again. How did you submit and how come they recive it right away?
Thanks