+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

lovemeow

Sep 1, 2017
Hello, have you got the letter of COPR? The same thing happened to me: there is an update in my ircc account as you, but I can't find the document there, nor any email of COPR as other people have had.
hi. Yup i got the email last May 25th and already sent my picture to them via mail.

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I was wondering the same thing. I would assume there was a pause in the final review of applications around that time due to the COVID-19 lockdown. Hopefully it'll resume soon.
I’m indeed counting on days everyday when it will resume.. Let’s see hopefully end of this month or next month I wanna see some movement..

Reactions: DirtyMelodies

moneeca

Nov 5, 2019
Anyone happens to know if IRCC will be sending the official COPR via mail? I went to Service Ontario with my email version of COPR to apply for health card but they wouldn't accept it, they said they took either the official COPR or PR card.

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone happens to know if IRCC will be sending the official COPR via mail? I went to Service Ontario with my email version of COPR to apply for health card but they wouldn't accept it, they said they took either the official COPR or PR card.
we never got a mailed version

Mar2013

May 1, 2019
Hello I got a letter that my application has been approved but I couldn't open the file, I wrote IRCC through webform of which they responded to me that the error is from Google browser but i couldn't open the site on another browser because i forgot my password, please do any other person have the same problem, secondly can anyone from Ottawa send me the picture specification and the address to send the picture in Ottawa for PR card. Am August 1st applicant

Reactions: sharmgop

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Hello I got a letter that my application has been approved but I couldn't open the file, I wrote IRCC through webform of which they responded to me that the error is from Google browser but i couldn't open the site on another browser because i forgot my password, please do any other person have the same problem, secondly can anyone from Ottawa send me the picture specification and the address to send the picture in Ottawa for PR card. Am August 1st applicant
Can you try restoring your password? and can you share your timeline so far like when your application was received and medicals and such? thank you

Mar2013

May 1, 2019
Can you try restoring your password? and can you share your timeline so far like when your application was received and medicals and such? thank you
Application was submitted on 1st August,
Received on 2nd August
SA was February 24,
Medical was April 17th
And DM was May 29th

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
This is getting ridiculous guys! There can't be any reason to not process at all after August 26th applicants for inland.
So pissed off

Reactions: TriniKRN

NDZ611

Oct 17, 2019
This is getting ridiculous guys! There can't be any reason to not process at all after August 26th applicants for inland.
So pissed off
This is confirmed info that they aren’t processing after aug 26th applicants? We applied Sept 05 and nothing has moved in about last 5 months. Frustrating indeed

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
This is confirmed info that they aren’t processing after aug 26th applicants? We applied Sept 05 and nothing has moved in about last 5 months. Frustrating indeed
This is based on forum/facebook groups, the last person who got approval was 26th august as per my knowledge, could be +1-2 days but they have stopped processing regular timeline applications and clearing backlogs which is encouraging but as slow as snail moving to the shore.

• Sad
Reactions: NDZ611

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
So pissed off
I have a theory... For those of you from August, are you still on Background Check (BC) like us from September? Can't remember where I saw this but I get the impression that part of the BC is sourcing information from external entities, like Interpol, etc. If that is indeed true, then Canadian Immigration would be impeded by the shut down or slow down of processes in other countries. This is just speculation on my part though. Whatever the case it's hella frustrating!

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I have a theory... For those of you from August, are you still on Background Check (BC) like us from September? Can't remember where I saw this but I get the impression that part of the BC is sourcing information from external entities, like Interpol, etc. If that is indeed true, then Canadian Immigration would be impeded by the shut down or slow down of processes in other countries. This is just speculation on my part though. Whatever the case it's hella frustrating!
Well I am 10th September applicant and it is so annoying. Well only word is speculation. If security check is pending for most of us, then how are they approving people from July and August if other countries entities are shut down? I don't think that is a reason. they just decided not to process for regular ones cos we are not atmost priority and since they have issued OWP, they think they made a huge favor

Reactions: TriniKRN

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Well I am 10th September applicant and it is so annoying. Well only word is speculation. If security check is pending for most of us, then how are they approving people from July and August if other countries entities are shut down? I don't think that is a reason. they just decided not to process for regular ones cos we are not atmost priority and since they have issued OWP, they think they made a huge favor
Yup. I'm September 16th. What I'm saying is that looking at the trends it seems that those who are getting approved already had either SA or AIP since February or March, before the shut down. In other words, their BCs were already completed. Whatever the case, it sucks. I have OWP. I had a successful interview. The only thing the employer wanted was for me to guarantee PR. They were even willing to wait if it was a couple weeks. That was in March. If the trends held I would have had it mid April. Then everything went to hell. Having been the breadwinner for my family for the last 10 years, this is indeed hard and annoying. Smh.