+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

TOAidy

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Toronto, ON
Hi guys , GOOOOOOD NEWS
First, Thanks for everyone who helped me out during my application process , now i want to share this good news for they waiting their landing interview
i got email today from CIC with confirmation of PR , no need for landing interview phone call
they asked me to send 2 photos to issue my PR CARD

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. Please print a copy of this letter and send it along with two photos that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address.
Congratulations!

Reactions: mohamedbarbary

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Anyone else heard anything about landing interviews? Our application was approved (AIP, SA & DM) in early March and we're just waiting on something to happen with the interview now. Our application was received August 21st 2019.

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Anyone else heard anything about landing interviews? Our application was approved (AIP, SA & DM) in early March and we're just waiting on something to happen with the interview now. Our application was received August 21st 2019.
Nothing on our end. We're still super worried because GCKey still shows ''Medical results not received'', despite our physician sending them in January, and us sending a copy as well through Webform. Contacting our MP today to see if she can look into it... :confused:

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Nothing on our end. We're still super worried because GCKey still shows ''Medical results not received'', despite our physician sending them in January, and us sending a copy as well through Webform. Contacting our MP today to see if she can look into it... :confused:
I emailed our lawyer about landing interviews and they're being done by phone currently but there's not much happening at the moment.

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I emailed our lawyer about landing interviews and they're being done by phone currently but there's not much happening at the moment.
That's what I heard too, although I saw someone in this forum (maybe in this thread, even?) mention they had gotten their COPR without any interview.

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
Hello everyone!

Documents received -Aug 2019
DM submitted -Dec 2019
File transfer to Etobicoke - Jan 2020
Anybody know what are the next steps ?
Or
Any update on Aug 2019 inland spousal sponsorship applications?
Warm Regards

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
Not yet .Same case

NovaScotiaMX

Dec 16, 2019
Hi all,

Received a letter today confirming my permanent resident status without interview! I'm an August 12th applicant and I'm located in Ottawa, Ontario.

Thanks to everyone on this forum and in the Whatsapp group that helped me over this journey. I wish you all good luck in your own applications!
Hi @JamesBarnes ,

Congratulations on your PR! Did you receive an e-mail notification and the letter was updated on your profile?

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Wife and Kids received a letter confirming her permant resident status in Canada.
This happened without any interview.
:)

Reactions: may2019