+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Everybody. Im the primary applicant. My Partner received an update is his ECAS that they send correspondence on Feb 19, 2020, that we needed more documents, But he never receive anything. Its so stressful. Does anybody experience this?..

My timeline is. Sent August 30, 2019
AOR received Oct 8, 2019
OWP approved November 8
Medical passed Jan 30, 2019

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Congrats! What is ur timeline?
Thank you! Timeline below:

Sent Application: Aug 6, 2019
AOR: Sept 11, 2019
OWP: Oct 16, 2019
Medical Exam Request: Dec 12, 2019
Medical Passed: Dec 23, 2019
Background Check - Started Processing: Dec 27, 2019
Background Check Request Letter: Jan 20, 2020
Uploaded FBI Identity Summary to CIC: Feb 13, 2020
AIP: Feb 20, 2020

My husband is American, so I think the process is maybe a bit easier for us. So happy to almost be done :)

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations! That's your AIP and DM done. Ask your sponsor if he got the Sponsor Approval Email. Office in Edmonton will contact you to book a landing interview which you will receive your COPR. then they will mail your PR Card shortly after
Fantastic! I wonder how soon we'll have the interview. We're actually both looking forward to it, it's always nice to get out of GP for a little trip to Edmonton :)

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hello Everybody. Im the primary applicant. My Partner received an update is his ECAS that they send correspondence on Feb 19, 2020, that we needed more documents, But he never receive anything. Its so stressful. Does anybody experience this?..

My timeline is. Sent August 30, 2019
AOR received Oct 8, 2019
OWP approved November 8
Medical passed Jan 30, 2019
Did you check the status in the CIC? That's where our request for additional documents were. You should be able to click the link to see what the letter says. If it's for the background check, you may need to get a document from the originating country. We had to get an identity summary request from the FBI in the US and send in a copy of his fingerprints. Wasn't too bad though.

Sarah919

Sep 5, 2019
Did you check the status in the CIC? That's where our request for additional documents were. You should be able to click the link to see what the letter says. If it's for the background check, you may need to get a document from the originating country. We had to get an identity summary request from the FBI in the US and send in a copy of his fingerprints. Wasn't too bad though.

I checked it but nothing came out. And im soo stressed now. No request or something, I also clicked "View submitted application or upload document" its nothing in there.

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
I checked it but nothing came out. And im soo stressed now. No request or something, I also clicked "View submitted application or upload document" its nothing in there.
Did you scroll down past that, to where it says "Messages about your application"?

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question in regards to Landing Interview:
We live in BC so I assume our Landing Office will be Vancouver.
But we live closer to Edmonton ( only half the distance as to Vancouver )
Is it possible to request a different office?
Do we have to bring the Applicants minor Dependents to the appointment as well?

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
Hey! As you mentioned, i called cic and ask them about my Bgc. They said that ive passed the security check and criminal check is still in progress. Do you have any idea how long will it take approximately to complete criminal chk after security?
Thank you:)
most times I think is from the country passport you applied with. What country passport did you apply with?

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know the timeline from AIP to the interview? And if it’s posted to CIC? Hoping we get a couple of weeks notice so we can arrange for time off work ahead of time. Another question - on our spreadsheet, some people have dates entered for decision made. Is that after the interviews?

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
Does anyone know the timeline from AIP to the interview? And if it’s posted to CIC? Hoping we get a couple of weeks notice so we can arrange for time off work ahead of time. Another question - on our spreadsheet, some people have dates entered for decision made. Is that after the interviews?
Did you have DM as well for both sides ?