+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
August AIP's starting to come through. Mine was received August 21st so if it's all good then hopefully I'll hear in the next 2/3 weeks,

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Congrats! When was your application received? We're August 2nd. Hoping for AIP soon! Haven't seen any update on our account since medicals in December.
Mine was received August 21st and I'm in the same boat but it's normal not to hear anything until this stage. Seems like you'll hear something in the next few days if yours was received on the 2nd. Good luck!

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Mine was received August 21st and I'm in the same boat but it's normal not to hear anything until this stage. Seems like you'll hear something in the next few days if yours was received on the 2nd. Good luck!
Thanks! We can't wait for this to be over. It's been a whole mess and he hasn't been able to work since he lost his status back in October. I can't even begin to describe the stress and anxiety we've been living with.

navtej

Jul 3, 2006
Evening folks, Seeking advise as most of August applicants have completed their medicals. I have recently received AOR at the beginning of February, Awaiting for medical request which will probably be another 2 months at least. My wife is the primary applicant and is in Canada on a TRV. We recently found out that she is around 4-6 weeks pregnant. Now my question is can she complete all aspects of her medicals(specially X-ray) during pregnancy. If so is it safe to do this early in pregnancy? can we go to a registered Immigration medical clinic and get a medical done without a medical request. Seeking suggestions if anyone went through anything similar like this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :)

PS - Called one of the clinics to ask some of these question and was advised to call back tomorrow morning after 9am.
Hi there,

Congratulations !!

First you may want to call IRCC to see if the medical request from them can be expedited. Most of August 2019 applicants are past medical stage.

Secondly, X-rays can be managed with the help of shields(at least two) up to second trimester. A medical doctor will be in a better position to advice you. There is an option to undergo a medical exam without the X-ray part. It can be completed after the delivery. However, it may not be best option as it delays the processing time. Hope this helps.

ToughNuggets

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Got our AIP I think! A letter saying we meet the eligibility requirements and processing is complete... They say the Immigration Office in Edmonton will contact us to arrange an appointment for the finalization of the PR application, does anybody know what that entails? Is it an interview? What do they ask?

Rozalinda

Dec 30, 2018
Got our AIP I think! A letter saying we meet the eligibility requirements and processing is complete... They say the Immigration Office in Edmonton will contact us to arrange an appointment for the finalization of the PR application, does anybody know what that entails? Is it an interview? What do they ask?
Congrats! What is ur timeline?

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Following! Also very interested about the interview

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Congratulations! That's your AIP and DM done. Ask your sponsor if he got the Sponsor Approval Email. Office in Edmonton will contact you to book a landing interview which you will receive your COPR. then they will mail your PR Card shortly after

Rachelp1129

Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations! That's your AIP and DM done. Ask your sponsor if he got the Sponsor Approval Email. Office in Edmonton will contact you to book a landing interview which you will receive your COPR. then they will mail your PR Card shortly after
Omg my timeline is EXACTLY the same as yours!! And I'm in Calgary too, even my name is also Rachel lol. What a coincidence! I hope we can get AIP and DM sooner!!

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Omg my timeline is EXACTLY the same as yours!! And I'm in Calgary too, even my name is also Rachel lol. What a coincidence! I hope we can get AIP and DM sooner!!
Oh wow!! Lol what are the chances we’ve even crossed paths before lol! Well then fingers crossed we hear DM and good news at the same time next week :D:D:D