+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Rozalinda

Dec 30, 2018
ok. Have you passed security and your criminality still in progress?
Hey! As you mentioned, i called cic and ask them about my Bgc. They said that ive passed the security check and criminal check is still in progress. Do you have any idea how long will it take approximately to complete criminal chk after security?
Thank you:)

sep28

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
alberta
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received on 26th november 2012
Nomination.....
02/11/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
27/01/2013
Med's Done....
05/02/2013
LANDED..........
already in Canada.. :)
Evening folks, Seeking advise as most of August applicants have completed their medicals. I have recently received AOR at the beginning of February, Awaiting for medical request which will probably be another 2 months at least. My wife is the primary applicant and is in Canada on a TRV. We recently found out that she is around 4-6 weeks pregnant. Now my question is can she complete all aspects of her medicals(specially X-ray) during pregnancy. If so is it safe to do this early in pregnancy? can we go to a registered Immigration medical clinic and get a medical done without a medical request. Seeking suggestions if anyone went through anything similar like this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :)

PS - Called one of the clinics to ask some of these question and was advised to call back tomorrow morning after 9am.