20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
hi all ,
i think they will start to issue OWP for August starting this week , my application online has been updated
good luck all
This is great news! Thank you for the update!

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Fingers crossed. We submitted August 12th but no AOR yet. Hope to hear something soon. Good luck!
I would give them a call to confirm that they have in fact started processing it and not returned.

Reactions: redtoes

vcanada21

Oct 9, 2019
I would give them a call to confirm that they have in fact started processing it and not returned.
Sorry I am not too versed in checking, but how do you go about that when calling? They ask for UCI/ application number but I dont think I have that yet... I only got the scanned barcodes when verifying the signed forms online and my receipt number. Can I provide other info to check the status?

Thank you! Still waiting for our AOR, applied since Aug. 23 and getting antsy! Wishing everyone good luck!

Reactions: redtoes

redtoes

Aug 18, 2014
Sorry I am not too versed in checking, but how do you go about that when calling? They ask for UCI/ application number but I dont think I have that yet... I only got the scanned barcodes when verifying the signed forms online and my receipt number. Can I provide other info to check the status?

Thank you! Still waiting for our AOR, applied since Aug. 23 and getting antsy! Wishing everyone good luck!
I'm giving IRCC a call tomorrow. Am still waiting like you. I'll use the UCI # because we haven't received any emails except when I did email IRCC to ask about the timeline back in early September. The answer I received was there'd be an email saying it's being processed. We haven't received it yet.
Yes, it's frustrating. I'll reply tomorrow (Wednesday) after speaking with the IRCC.

Elk-hunter

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What happened to our spreadsheet.
There are Outland applications in there now. ????

veuknz

Apr 25, 2019
Calgary, AB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-08-2019
What happened to our spreadsheet.
There are Outland applications in there now. ????
Looks like some idiot deleted those tabs. I checked the revision history and I can see the previous version is there I just dont know how to restore it. Im assuming an admin will take care of that, I bet its not the first time this has happened!

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Is it normal for Inland applications on ECAS to show a table which has information about sponsoring someone living outside of Canada?

When I go on ECAS via the sponsors details it has a link to a table with information linked to outland applications. It's just a table with the different status's and what they mean.

vcanada21

Oct 9, 2019
Hi all, update on our application, we received it back which was pretty hard to digest at first considering the minor mistakes we made. I hope you all remember to sign the last page of Schedule A where an electronic signature is indicated- dont make my mistake and forget to do a handwritten signature as well. Also, remember to pay not only your open work permit holder fee but also your work permit fee ($100 + 155). Sighs...

We sent our application back the same day, fingers crossed we have better luck this time!

Reactions: mohamedbarbary

mohamedbarbary

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi all, update on our application, we received it back which was pretty hard to digest at first considering the minor mistakes we made. I hope you all remember to sign the last page of Schedule A where an electronic signature is indicated- dont make my mistake and forget to do a handwritten signature as well. Also, remember to pay not only your open work permit holder fee but also your work permit fee ($100 + 155). Sighs...

We sent our application back the same day, fingers crossed we have better luck this time!
thank you