+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Hussam68

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
congratulations to all whom their journey happily ended or about to end. Hope London office starts showing signs of life and wake up from hibernation. It seems they are breaking scores in delays.
all the best for all who are still waiting.

arpp12

Sep 18, 2019
Hi there,

I received test invite today for March 02 and in process since Dec 18th. However, I won't be in the country and I have already notify them when I'll be back. (March 11th) has anybody had an experience with rescheduling the test? I just want to know how much time after they schedule you again? a few weeks, a month or?

????

che2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
congratulations to all whom their journey happily ended or about to end. Hope London office starts showing signs of life and wake up from hibernation. It seems they are breaking scores in delays.
lol same for PEI office

Simron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
Nomination.....
12-1-2012
Interview........
25 October 2012
Passport Req..
Passport & medicals sent on 27 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 November 2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Congratulations! I was looking at your timeline and hoping that mine would be close to yours as I'm guessing my application is also being processed in Halifax (I sent all my documents from Antigonish in September but we don't have an office here). Unfortunately I'm way past your timeline. I'm still waiting for a test invite. It's been about 50 days since my application went in process. Was the Halifax office fast? Was the interview process easy? I'm not sure how detailed they get with the trips outside Canada but I'm getting worried as there are some people from September who have had a slower process than mine but they have already written their tests There are not many applicants here from NS so I really appreciate all your posts. Thanks. Wishing you a very nice ceremony.
Thanks dear. I have been in Canada for 10 years and we did not travel that much. I think Halifax might be faster compared to other provinces. The test and interview was not stressful at all. Interview was just for seeing you face to face and check your passports and PR card. The officer was very polite and she only talked casually about our life in Canada. Then she told us that you would be getting invitation for ceremony soon. My husband did get finger print request, but it did not affect our timeline. But our status did not change to DM for few weeks, it does not really matter as long as the officer was positive about everything in the interview. My husband got all the communication through email while I always got a regular post.

You can prepare for your test while waiting. You can find Discover Canada hard copy in the library or they can request one from Halifax library. There are lots of online free practice tests after you read the book.

Good luck..You will hear from them soon :)

Simron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2011
Nomination.....
12-1-2012
Interview........
25 October 2012
Passport Req..
Passport & medicals sent on 27 March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 November 2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
Don't worry too much.
Read the book twice at least, do some of the free exams online, and it should be OK. It's more of an english/french test than an actual knowledge exam. There's a reason most people in the forum say it's easy, if taken seriously...
Its good to make mistakes while practicing online tests, then going back to the book for re- reading that part. It will really help you and increase your confidence. The real test would be super easy after practicing everything. Good Luck

ketchpop

Jan 24, 2020
Same for Hamilton office.. finished test on DEC 30. Still in process..

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Citizenship application
Single
Edmonton
Physical Presence: 1102 days
Application sent: August 07, 2019
Application Delivered: August 12, 2019
AOR: Oct 31, 2019
In Process: Dec 4, 2019
Test Invitation Letter: Feb 11, 2020
Test Date: March 02, 2020
I am going for test on same day in Edmonton

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015
Any oath ceremony invites for Scarborough? What is the average time after status is changed to Decision Made?

tessa21

Nov 6, 2019
Wow, some of you guys already have oath dates! Congratulations!
We're still waiting for our test invites; hopefully it comes soon.

sajibche

Apr 25, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]Singapore[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]0911[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got test invite just now.

app delivered: 21 Aug
test invitation received on : 20 Feb
test date: 05 Mar

Reactions: aeropostale

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
I agree.....It doesn't make sense why London office is so slow in processing.....
Next week it will be 3 months sitting on IP status.