App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
Thanks for your reply. So do I need to submit any other pages on passport other the first page.
No... just make sure you check box to authorize IRCC to collect the travel history from CBSA. Plus if you travel alot pls make sure to have enough buffer.

Twilight_Forever

Star Member
May 2, 2015
I completed an online form to figure out what it's going on with my application after passing a test and interview on December 23rd.
I received a reply from them what I expected from them to say in a nice and kind way. lol
Below is the reply.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process. Since it was received on August 12, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We recommend that you verify the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool regularly to see when a new notice is sent to you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Msjanjan

Nov 2, 2014
Please update the spreadsheet my ECAS status changed to Decision Made as of this morning FYI yesterday I passed the test/interview

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did
First request was December 23 but never received the form so I called them and the send another form on January 2nd
Done it on the same day

You can count yourself to be lucky/advantaged.. I think because of your location (Edmonton) and Single, your file has moved a bit quicker than a lot of other people from other locations but went into process earlier than yours!

arpp12

Sep 18, 2019
Hi there,

I received test invite today for March 02 and in process since Dec 18th. However, I won't be in the country and I have already notify them when I'll be back. (March 11th) has anybody had an experience with rescheduling the test? I just want to know how much time after they schedule you again? a few weeks, a month or?

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Hi My Citizenship application

Application received : 26 August,2019
AOR : Oct 2019
Application stated processing : 29 Nov 2019
City : Brampton (GTA area)

My question is I want to permanently move to Calgary Alberta (from Brampton Ontario) as my application is under processing, and I will update my new Calgary AB Address via online on IRCC my file account. Will changing/moving to anther province further delay my application ? or it can be advantage because Calgary AB has comparatively lesser processing time that Brampton Ontario or GTA applicants ? Please suggest me.
Has anyone changed province and experienced any delay ? Thank you, waiting for reply.

Pkb14

Aug 1, 2019
please update the spreadsheet*
My husband and I both passed the test yesterday. (Feb 14)
Status changed to decision made same day