+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

la364

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Just found out that one September Vancouver applicant from here got a test invite while August vancouver applicants are still waiting, strange pattern-:(

Last edited:

grajdev382

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Med's Done....
25-07-2015

randr

Dec 7, 2019
Montreal
Nice timeline you have, can see that the bulk of the days are in the Application sent until you receive an AOR. How was the Citizenship test?
Thanks for asking, I'd say it was easier than expected. I studied mostly from https://www.citizenshipsupport.ca (I had to pay for the subscription which gave me 600+ questions that covered every single item in the book. The exam questions were quite similar to what I prepared - highly recommended!).
The interview was straight forward, but in my case, the officer focused a lot on my travels since I have been out frequently, especially to the States. Gladly I was well prepared and had printed my i-94 history which she asked if she could keep.
I'm still waiting for my status to change to Decision Made. I'm assuming there will be some delays there until they verify my trips and probably go through a security check...

How about you? What's your current status?

Usmash

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Canada
App. Filed.......
July 29, 2019
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2019
Interview........
Waved Off
Hi Guyz..
I was just looking at the tracker and realized that the applicant from Brampton are the most unlucky with respect to delays. The latest applicant from brampton who got a test Invite is a March Applicant. AOR in June and Test invite in Jan 2020. after 7 months.
But the good thing i observed is that after test they go super fast. just in 3 weeks after test till Oath Ceremony. but this waiting sucks.

karens

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for asking, I'd say it was easier than expected. I studied mostly from https://www.citizenshipsupport.ca (I had to pay for the subscription which gave me 600+ questions that covered every single item in the book. The exam questions were quite similar to what I prepared - highly recommended!).
The interview was straight forward, but in my case, the officer focused a lot on my travels since I have been out frequently, especially to the States. Gladly I was well prepared and had printed my i-94 history which she asked if she could keep.
I'm still waiting for my status to change to Decision Made. I'm assuming there will be some delays there until they verify my trips and probably go through a security check...

How about you? What's your current status?
Hi randr, I am yet to file my Citizenship App. Hopefully in couple of months time. I am thinking whether to go with a consultant or apply on my own. Could you share how much was the government fees involved in the process, thanks.

muemuemue

Mar 18, 2013
Hi Admins, please update:
In process Nov. 20th
Test invite Dec. 20th
Test date Jan 10th
Decision made Jan 24th

Thanks a lot!:)

muemuemue

Mar 18, 2013
Hello,
Please update the below details;

Test invite received on 20th Dec 2019
Test done on 10th Jan 2020
Passed ! (20/20):)
Status changed as DM (DECISION MADE) on 24th June 2020

Awaiting email for citizenship ceremony!
Thank you.
My status was quite similar as yours. I'm in the montreal area as well! Finger crossed for oath letter....