+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Samm1972

Jul 8, 2019
Please update
I applied for an urgent processing on December 19 on medical ground
On December 23 my ecas says they sent me a corespondent but nothing on my email
I called cic they said it is a fingerprint request from Vancouver cic and it was sent regular mail
Waited a week nothing showed up in my mailing address
I called them on the the 31 and the officer was super nice and she told she is going to send a request to Vancouver to send me the request through an email
This morning I had the request I’m my email inbox
Went to the RCMP and got the fingerprints done

I am wondering does that mean they accept my request for urgent processing or just a coincidence
Also wondering what is the average after the fingerprints are done knowing there is no incident with the law
Thanks
Hi Free-Palenstine,

Just a quick question, are you based in Edmonton as stated on the spreadsheet? I'm just wondering why they requested for a fingerprint from Vancouver and not Edmonton office.

Regards,

Samm1972.

Ellasky

Star Member
Jul 28, 2019
Hi everyone! So my application was delivered on August 7th and AOR received on November 7th. Still no ''in process'' as of today. Trend seems to show 1 month between AOR and In process. Should I be worried?
Update! I just checked online and status is: We started processing your application on December 20, 2019. I guess I just never received an email!

Can an admin update the tracker for me please? Ellasky, line 105. TIA!

zam7

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
Update! I just checked online and status is: We started processing your application on December 20, 2019. I guess I just never received an email!

Can an admin update the tracker for me please? Ellasky, line 105. TIA!
Nobody receives an email for In process! Only AOR, Test invite, and Oath invite

Reactions: NinaM

free_palestinian

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Hi Free-Palenstine,

Just a quick question, are you based in Edmonton as stated on the spreadsheet? I'm just wondering why they requested for a fingerprint from Vancouver and not Edmonton office.

Regards,

Samm1972.
Hi
Yes I live in the Edmonton area
And I was concerned when they told me to send the fp result to Vancouver
Then when I researched it it turn out the the Vancouver office is the hub for getting the fp result
By the way congratulations on getting invited to do do the test you are the in Edmonton from the August applicants

Reactions: Samm1972

Samm1972

Jul 8, 2019
Hi
Yes I live in the Edmonton area
And I was concerned when they told me to send the fp result to Vancouver
Then when I researched it it turn out the the Vancouver office is the hub for getting the fp result
By the way congratulations on getting invited to do do the test you are the in Edmonton from the August applicants
Thanks for the info Free_Palestine. Yes I am in Edmonton also. I pray speed for our process also.

Regards,'

Samm1972

slee381

Oct 2, 2019
"We started processing your application on November 16, 2019."

I thought I sent this through but apparently not. Please update :)

sonico

Apr 9, 2014
Nobody receives an email for In process! Only AOR, Test invite, and Oath invite
I never received an email for oath. Paper mail only. I don't know why, but probably because oath had two different colour papers. Blue and pink based on which side you go on oath at Scarborough.

Pkb14

Aug 1, 2019
Just checked onlinE status for me and my husband. It says correspondence was send on Jan 3, 2020 (today) but I didn’t get anything in email.

called IRCC the agent confirmed it’s fingerprint request which might have been sent by mail or we will be receiving an email soon.

Last edited:

jgabriel

Dec 10, 2019
Hello all, My test was on Jan 02, and I passed the test. The officer who announced my results told that I will receive an email in 4 to 8 weeks with information about the oath ceremony.

Pkb14

Aug 1, 2019
Does anybody know how long it takes for IRCC to receive fingerprints if we get it done at RCMP-Accredited fingerprints company?