yawnman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update

Please update tracker to change my ECAS to In process

I see this in ECAS
  1. We started processing your application on December 5, 2019.

leerobertmartin

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Request
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
We received a letter today requesting fingerprints. Is this standard ?

The purpose of this notice is to advise you that in order to continue processing your application you will need to provide a set of fingerprints for your clearance.

The attachments to this email will provide you with procedures and what happens next.

· Please read the attached notice carefully to verify where your fingerprints need to be taken.

· Please print the enclosed attachments and bring them with you to the fingerprint agency.

Sandy012

Nov 7, 2019

The purpose of this notice is to advise you that in order to continue processing your application you will need to provide a set of fingerprints for your clearance.

The attachments to this email will provide you with procedures and what happens next.

· Please read the attached notice carefully to verify where your fingerprints need to be taken.

· Please print the enclosed attachments and bring them with you to the fingerprint agency.
Your status is in process???

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........

I got same letter and just looking for an agency who do that.. charging 60$ each
Do anyone know anything about this

Nedian_Mushtaq

Apr 13, 2016
Need a suggestion and help:

i am an applicant from toronto n waiting for my test invite my application was in process from December 12. I am expecting a baby in the end of January or February first week. Should i call cic to schedule my test early like around or before 20th January So that test n delivery shouldn’t mess up n i should be free from test before having a new born or just wait for their invite?

if i should call them then please share the number where I can call?

thanks in advance n best of luck

randr

Dec 7, 2019
Montreal
Need a suggestion and help:

i am an applicant from toronto n waiting for my test invite my application was in process from December 12. I am expecting a baby in the end of January or February first week. Should i call cic to schedule my test early like around or before 20th January So that test n delivery shouldn’t mess up n i should be free from test before having a new born or just wait for their invite?

if i should call them then please share the number where I can call?

thanks in advance n best of luck
I'm no expert here but what I would do is either call, send a message via the Web Form or even mail your processing office (if you know it) and inform them of your estimated dates of unavailability. It would make your case stronger if you could attach a letter from your doctor stating that you are due any time between X and Y dates.
I personally sent a message via the Web Form to inform IRCC of two upcoming trips in Jan and in March, each trip lasting up to 3 weeks. I attached a proof of my tickets and the reason I need to travel, and asked them to kindly ensure my exam does not fall on any of those dates.

Call at 1-888-242-2100
Web form found at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Congratulations on the upcoming newborn and best of luck!

Reactions: Nedian_Mushtaq

che2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I'm no expert here but what I would do is either call, send a message via the Web Form or even mail your processing office (if you know it) and inform them of your estimated dates of unavailability. It would make your case stronger if you could attach a letter from your doctor stating that you are due any time between X and Y dates.
I personally sent a message via the Web Form to inform IRCC of two upcoming trips in Jan and in March, each trip lasting up to 3 weeks. I attached a proof of my tickets and the reason I need to travel, and asked them to kindly ensure my exam does not fall on any of those dates.

Call at 1-888-242-2100

Did IRCC reply to you?

che2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Yes three days later they acknowledged receiving my message and that they transferred the information to the office processing my file.
All I can do now is wait and see ...
Thank you for the info. I may give it a try on Monday. Mine has been in process since 11.20. and i have a few weeks of trips coming up mid Jan.

zam7

Jun 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
Thank you for the info. I may give it a try on Monday. Mine has been in process since 11.20. and i have a few weeks of trips coming up mid Jan.
Let me know how that goes? Mine has been in process since Nov 19th and I have a 2-week long trip mid Feb.

Nedian_Mushtaq

Apr 13, 2016

Call at 1-888-242-2100

Thanks for the info. I have sent inquiry with the letter from my doctor and an ultrasound pic now let’s see how they will respond

free_palestinian

Star Member
May 4, 2016
I sent in a web request for an urgent processing of my application on Friday the 20
Please if you guys have any idea what is next let me know