+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020
Based on my personal experience with IRCC client support centre, telephone helpline and social media (twitter, facebook), frankly speaking, they are all unreliable sources of information. It seems like they're kinda grade-12 grads and the specific information you're asking for, significantly varies from agent to agent, and which is why I call them "copy-paste agents" so to speak.

After all, we'll have to bear the brunt of the pandemic. Sorry to say, but I don't expect anything (tests, ceremonies, passport etc) sooner from ircc. Let 'em walk the turtle way.

omarragab

Aug 15, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013
Application for Didarkurshun

Test invite for Feb 10th, passed but asked for stamps to be translated. Translated and sent within a week. On Feb 25th application status changed to Decision Made.

Waiting for oath invite.

Urgent Rush request placed on July 10th 2020 due to family emergency overseas.

Hussam68

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017

Test invite for Feb 10th, passed but asked for stamps to be translated. Translated and sent within a week. On Feb 25th application status changed to Decision Made.

Waiting for oath invite.

Good luck Omar, hope they will take quick actions

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020

Waiting for oath invite.

Urgent requests are not taken lightly. Such requests go through deep review and then forwarded to the officer you have file under. It's up to his/her discretion. Urgent request must have document(s) attached to your query which could convince the reviewer and/or officer that you're literally in an "urgent need". Otherwise, no chance and application will probably continue to be processed normally.

omarragab

Aug 15, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013
Urgent requests are not taken lightly. Such requests go through deep review and then forwarded to the officer you have file under. It's up to his/her discretion. Urgent request must have document(s) attached to your query which could convince the reviewer and/or officer that you're literally in an "urgent need". Otherwise, no chance and application will probably continue to be processed normally.
It makes sense otherwise everyone would be requesting a rush. I provided documents and translated them from an approved translation agency. My wife cant travel with her native passport as the country we have to go to dont issue visas for her country due to political issues between them. So our only option is Canadian passport.

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020
It makes sense otherwise everyone would be requesting a rush. I provided documents and translated them from an approved translation agency. My wife cant travel with her native passport as the country we have to go to dont issue visas for her country due to political issues between them. So our only option is Canadian passport.
Sounds good. You'll probably receive an email from client support in 5-10 days I guess. They may forward your query and attached docs to the responsible/local ircc office for consideration.

Pls keep posted. Good Luck

omarragab

Aug 15, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013
Sounds good. You'll probably receive an email from client support in 5-10 days I guess. They may forward your query and attached docs to the responsible/local ircc office for consideration.

Pls keep posted. Good Luck
Thanks. I will keep you posted.

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020
Since ontario might go into stage 3, hope there is no more excuses for IRCC to resume their services
IRCC to resume services - no way. Why would they resume so fast without anti COVID-19 vaccine? If they do, it means allowing thousands or millions to come/leave Canada; thus potentially increasing the risk of COVID.

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
IRCC to resume services - no way. Why would they resume so fast without anti COVID-19 vaccine? If they do, it means allowing thousands or millions to come/leave Canada; thus potentially increasing the risk of COVID.
is it really best to prevent everyone from getting infected/antibody?

now it looks like herd immunity will become a reality before vaccine is adopted.

I got a fever in March and has been feeling very good since then. I guess a lot of people should have antibody in their body already.

Mike263

Jun 2, 2020
is it really best to prevent everyone from getting infected/antibody?

now it looks like herd immunity will become a reality before vaccine is adopted.

I got a fever in March and has been feeling very good since then. I guess a lot of people should have antibody in their body already.
Everybody don't have the same level of immune system. I never got COVID or COVID related symptoms; but I am sure, my immune system got strong enough to continue to keep patient and bear the brunt of the pandemic - credit goes to ircc.

blatanttruth1

Nov 13, 2014
Since ontario might go into stage 3, hope there is no more excuses for IRCC to resume their services
What do you mean by "excuses" ? COVID is a reality, and if IRCC is taking precautions to keep its employees (and applicants) safe no one should have a problem with it. Too bad your application is delayed but safety comes first. If you have a genuine need there are available channels to expedite.

Reactions: devnill