+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

sajibhasan

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any update from SGVO? I'm Aug 2019 AOR too, SGVO, and received an email that my application is approved however no PPR yet.
not anything positive, recently raised a webform to let them know that I am fully vaccinated and asked whether I should go for an upfront medical. They replied to wait for remedical form from them, that's it. waiting for another GCMS note order on July 13.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
not anything positive, recently raised a webform to let them know that I am fully vaccinated and asked whether I should go for an upfront medical. They replied to wait for remedical form from them, that's it. waiting for another GCMS note order on July 13.

Did you not ask them on a follow-up query about how long will you have to wait? This kinda reply was even one year back when they said please wait for your remedical request so it can't be the same even after one year. They must give some kinda rough idea about the waiting thing.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Did you not ask them on a follow-up query about how long will you have to wait? This kinda reply was even one year back when they said please wait for your remedical request so it can't be the same even after one year. They must give some kinda rough idea about the waiting thing.
Lol. Do you really expect them to give you a timeline looking at how they have handled delays so far? You'd be lucky to get an answer if any at all specific to your case.

sajibhasan

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
no, through previous webform they told me to wait for travel restrictions to be lifted. In the last one, they said to wait for remedical forms

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
no, through previous webform they told me to wait for travel restrictions to be lifted. In the last one, they said to wait for remedical forms
Hi I am in the same situation. I sent webform recently but no answer from them. Did you receive any update from SGVO recently ?

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi Good Day,

Just want to asked are there 2 kinds of security in checking the application.
Yesterday we received the reply from IRCC about our webform and the respond is
Eligibility - passed
Security - passed
Criminality - passed
background check - info sharing complete
but security not started

just wondering he mentioned security passed and then again security not started.

Sorry I know maybe typo error or there is really 2 security.

Hoping to get DM soon. Praying for all, 25 months waiting.

waidee19

Feb 3, 2020
Hey Guys,

So I am an August 2019 AOR applicant. I got my PPR in February 2020 and COPR was issued March 2020. Of course due to COVID, I couldn't travel and my COPR expired in June 2020. Around November 2020, I sent IRCC a bunch of webforms enquiring about when I could travel. Finally around January 2021 they asked me to submit proof of where I will be staying and what I plan on doing once I arrive in Canada. I made an Airbnb booking in Montreal for 2 months, and sent them job openings I was eligible for and told them I'd be applying for those. After this, I got my request for second medicals which I completed in March 2021. In April 2021, the portal reflected "You have passed medicals". It has been 6 months since that message and nothing so far.

I was under the impression that with all the correspondence late last year and the second medicals, I must've been on the verge of getting my second PPR and a COPR. But nothing - they just went silent. At this rate, even the second medical will expire. Anyone here in this situation? I have sent them multiple web forms but I get generic responses about how all agents have been diverted to deal with the Afghanistan Crisis.

At a loss for how to plan life moving forward. Has anyone here actually received their second PPR? I am from India, FWIW.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I ordered CBSA notes recently too, will receive them later this month. I too raised a webform and sent an email with my vaccination status and they replied to wait for them to reach out. This is incredibly frustrating, not knowing any timeline.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Obviously we've all tried asking for a timeline, a rough estimate, anything. They're giving the same generic reply, saying the same generic thing - to wait for further instructions.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hey Guys,

So I am an August 2019 AOR applicant. I got my PPR in February 2020 and COPR was issued March 2020. Of course due to COVID, I couldn't travel and my COPR expired in June 2020. Around November 2020, I sent IRCC a bunch of webforms enquiring about when I could travel. Finally around January 2021 they asked me to submit proof of where I will be staying and what I plan on doing once I arrive in Canada. I made an Airbnb booking in Montreal for 2 months, and sent them job openings I was eligible for and told them I'd be applying for those. After this, I got my request for second medicals which I completed in March 2021. In April 2021, the portal reflected "You have passed medicals". It has been 6 months since that message and nothing so far.

I was under the impression that with all the correspondence late last year and the second medicals, I must've been on the verge of getting my second PPR and a COPR. But nothing - they just went silent. At this rate, even the second medical will expire. Anyone here in this situation? I have sent them multiple web forms but I get generic responses about how all agents have been diverted to deal with the Afghanistan Crisis.

At a loss for how to plan life moving forward. Has anyone here actually received their second PPR? I am from India, FWIW.
I think most of us are in the same boat - waiting in limbo, life is kind of at a standstill because we can't plan ahead. If you've already raised a webform and got no reply, have you tried emailing your VO directly instead? Pls let us know if you manage to get PPR.

dvkh

Jun 2, 2019
I'm in the same boat. I wonder if we should write a petition or something. I was thinking of writing to the PM and the Minister of immigration but felt like it would be a complete waste of time unless it is a collective action.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I'm in the same boat. I wonder if we should write a petition or something. I was thinking of writing to the PM and the Minister of immigration but felt like it would be a complete waste of time unless it is a collective action.
I'm sure they must be aware of the situation judging from the sheer number of people flooding these forums with our exact same gripe and situation. I bet they receive tons of queries relating to this on a daily basis, but they don't seem to be addressing this at all. Wonder how long they can avoid that. I don't think writing to the Minister is fruitless, if anything, it will apply more pressure for them to do something about it.

Reactions: dvkh

dvkh

Jun 2, 2019
I just sent an email to PM Trudeau and Minister Mendicino today. I encourage everyone here who are still waiting to write them. Their email addresses:
justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca and Marco.Mendicino@parl.gc.ca

If you don't know what to say, you can use the following template:
Subject: Please process PR applications outside of Canada
Body:
Dear Mr. Prime Minister,

My name is xxx xxx. My permanent residence application has been in limbo for more than x years now. While tourists have been allowed to travel to Canada as of late, PR applicants like myself have received no news of when we can expect to travel to our dream country. When we contacted IRCC, we received a generic reply or worse, no reply at all.

I hope you understand my plight and that of the thousands of other PR applicants who are in the same situation. Please ask IRCC to finalize our applications or at least let us know when we can expect to hear back.

Sincerely yours,
xxx xxx