+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Or it could be a system glitch, come to think of it

Not trying to rain on your parade, but I got one too (refer above). Too much of a coincidence

Sincerely hope I'm wrong
Yeah you are wrong but it's a good thing. These aren't system glitches. Usually a sign that someone has updated your profile. I would be surprised if it doesn't translate to a PPR.

I wish I had one. :(

Reactions: baltzly

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
It seems to be so. I think among those folks, you and me are two "exceptions"(you are outland and your case is not processed by any case processing center within Canada, while I am under SS, so Sydney VO currently doesn't have any control over my case).

Today's wave of ghost updates suggests that as long as one is not under SS, everything will happen very quickly once the file is picked up by the VO. I am the only miserable person here.
I'm right there with you, bud. No updates, no change in my application.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
It’s completely usual and normal for outland cases to be transferred and processed at local VO, but the processing times of inland VO are not good references for your case as overseas VOs work at their own paces:)

I try to be positive:) but only 2 business days left...
Some people get PPR on the exact date of the 6 month anniversary. I think you should remain positive till then. Hang in there!

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hey bud

Thank you for showing so much needed solidarity! Have you tried calling them or ordering notes? What stage is your application at? Have you passed everything except security? Is your security in progress already?

I passed all but security by Sept 5, and have been under SS since that day.
My security is not started, my criminality has been in progress for 4 months.

I have called them thrice till now and have had the same update. Eligibility met, criminality in progress, application being processed at sydney. Many who applied with me have had ghost updates etc. but mine is deaaaad.

The last time I called (couple of weeks ago) the agent said it's going to take a long time to finalize. I honestly haven't had the heart to call them again.

I have 15 days left in my timeline.

Nakulkapur

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
23-08-2019
Med's Request
09-sep-2019
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
VO - New Delhi
AOR - 24th August
Medical - 10th sept
Biometrics - 23rd Sept

Rest all in progress ——

we called IRCC and they asked us to contact local VO for any updates. We raised a web form to Delhi office 2 weeks ago and no response. Going by what you have been told an additional 2-3 months is a nightmare full of anxiety. They should really have some means to stick to the processing timeline.

Do keep me posted here if you hear something positive/ any update.
Sure Mike! You too keep all of us informed about the updates.

AB127

Aug 14, 2019
Still waiting, got a generic response to a webform yesterday.

No ghost updates at all so far.

What’s weird is I thought my file would be processed at LVO, but it seems that every communication has come from CIO Sydney. The wait is killing me!

AOR: Aug 19 2019
MEP: Sep 5 2019
BIL: Sep 20 2019
FSW-O

Nakulkapur

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
23-08-2019
Med's Request
09-sep-2019
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Guys, I sent them a webform asking for an update. Their response is below... should I be concerned?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on August 13, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
How long did they take to reply you? what is your VO?

sumant1801

Sep 22, 2018
My security is not started, my criminality has been in progress for 4 months.

I have called them thrice till now and have had the same update. Eligibility met, criminality in progress, application being processed at sydney. Many who applied with me have had ghost updates etc. but mine is deaaaad.

The last time I called (couple of weeks ago) the agent said it's going to take a long time to finalize. I honestly haven't had the heart to call them again.

I have 15 days left in my timeline.
Dont worry, it says security not started but probably be happing in background.. you would directly get and update of PPR.. atleast that's what happen with me.. no update for months, then GU , then PPR