+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
I had already sent copies in my application pack (it was one of the requested documents).

In the CoPR letter it states that my visa is an 'electronic visa' - it's a serial number - when I land, the immigration officer taps it into the computer. No need for a foil.

I'm landing in Ontario - what did you nominate as your landing province? (Maybe there is a difference .. but there shouldn't be!)
Identical mate... weird

King Of the RIng

Dec 18, 2018
Use the webform: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Click on 'Tell us more' to start entering information and state that the portal is showing 'Decision Made' but there is no other information.

Hopefully London will email you back pretty quickly with some news! (and if you already got a 'pre arrival' letter - happy news! ;))

There is a physical printing backlog, and nothing changes on the online tools until printing has taken place.

Thank you for your help.
I already Got pre-arrival on 12th of June. Biometrics were done on July 5th. Only thing I am waiting now is call for passport to stamp the visa. So hopefully I will get an email soon.
Regards,

Reactions: kevinthegerbil

michaelmaher1994

Jul 14, 2019
Quick question: I got a request letter for additional documents. I uploaded them via GCKey last night but the status still says
"We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"
However, when I click on the link to upload documents it does say it is uploaded.

Any insights? Cheers

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Quick question: I got a request letter for additional documents. I uploaded them via GCKey last night but the status still says
"We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"
However, when I click on the link to upload documents it does say it is uploaded.

Any insights? Cheers
It takes some time to update the status in gckey. Sometimes it remains the same until they review your documents .

Reactions: kevinthegerbil

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Back to the waiting game so. I am going to send a webform in a couple days considering we are already past the 12 month mark.
Good to be on top of it. When I resubmitted documents, the status immediately changed and now it says they are reviewing the new documents (for past 2 weeks). The webform will give you little info though, for me it just says that they still have to start the background check and I have to be patient. Good luck!

Reactions: lion.com

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Good to be on top of it. When I resubmitted documents, the status immediately changed and now it says they are reviewing the new documents (for past 2 weeks). The webform will give you little info though, for me it just says that they still have to start the background check and I have to be patient. Good luck!
I hope for your decision made soon))) update us!

joughna

Aug 15, 2019
Hello :)

Finally got PPR :)

Timeline:

August 3, 2018 - application received
October 2018 -SA approval
November 2018 -medical done
December 2018 - file transferred to LVO
January 4, 2019 - showed started processing in ECAS
August 8, 2019 - Decision Made in ECAS
August 15, 2019 - PPR :)

Just be patient guys :) the end of the tunnel is near :)

King Of the RIng

Dec 18, 2018

Timeline:

Did you receive PPR in email or through Mail?

Waitingame

Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
WVO
Ok Thank You. My ECAS status was changed to Decision Made on August 13, 2019. So hopefully I will get it soon....
My ECAS is already a month with decision made. Already paid RPRF and still no news. I am an October applicant though

mughira

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019

Timeline:

Congrats!
Your visa office was London right? And may I know your nationality?