19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

Zambezi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
Any of you guys had any instances of changing your address?
My husband moved during the process so I had to send a webform updating his address. It took the VO like two days to update it which was pretty quick! His mailing address has always been my address though as I was the representative as well as the sponsor.

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
My husband moved during the process so I had to send a webform updating his address. It took the VO like two days to update it which was pretty quick! His mailing address has always been my address though as I was the representative as well as the sponsor.
ah I sent a webform a week ago and still nothing on ECAS... .

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
My application is in missisuaga but the only vo that's ever responded has been London.. should I change my address through London and also remove my rep through London?

Moudz

Nov 4, 2018
Great to see that a lot of the PPRs are starting to finally come for many people! We've had some action on our application as well in the last few days after months of silence. Here is my updated time line:

Application Sent: July 27 2018

Application Received: August 1 2018

AOR1: November 27 2018

Request for Biometrics Fees: November 28 2018

Request for Medical: November 29 2018

Biometrics Paid: November 30 2018

Sponsorship Approval: December 5 2018

Medical Test Done: December 5 2018

Medical Test Passed: December 10 2018

File Transferred to LVO: December 24 2018

File Received in Vienna VO: April 26th 2019 (known through webform inquiry)

Request for Biometric Collection: August 6th 2019

Biometrics Complete: August 7th 2019

Pre-Arrival Services: August 7th 2019

I have a feeling we are almost there... What is weird is that it took them from November to August to send us the biometric collection email. But my wife did it today (Aug 7th) and I just checked the IRCC website and it updated to read the following:

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • August 7, 2019 Completed.
Quite surprised the system updates so fast. So what is next for us? Only the PPR request?? Thanks everyone!

EDIT:

My wife just told me that she received an email from the Vienna Visa Office (yes Vienna, Austria) replying to my webform inquiry saying that our application had arrived in Vienna on April 26th 2019.

Two things here:

1. Vienna of all places? I've been following this forum for a year and don't remember anyone having their file transferred there. Makes me feel special lol!

2. Does this qualify as AOR2?

Last edited:

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Great to see that a lot of the PPRs are starting to finally come for many people! We've had some action on our application as well in the last few days after months of silence. Here is my updated time line:

Application Sent: July 27 2018

Application Received: August 1 2018

AOR1: November 27 2018

Request for Biometrics Fees: November 28 2018

Request for Medical: November 29 2018

Biometrics Paid: November 30 2018

Sponsorship Approval: December 5 2018

Medical Test Done: December 5 2018

Medical Test Passed: December 10 2018

File Transferred to LVO: December 24 2018

File Received in Vienna VO: April 26th 2019 (known through webform inquiry)

Request for Biometric Collection: August 6th 2019

Biometrics Complete: August 7th 2019

Pre-Arrival Services: August 7th 2019

I have a feeling we are almost there... What is weird is that it took them from November to August to send us the biometric collection email. But my wife did it today (Aug 7th) and I just checked the IRCC website and it updated to read the following:

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • August 7, 2019 Completed.
Quite surprised the system updates so fast. So what is next for us? Only the PPR request?? Thanks everyone!

EDIT:

My wife just told me that she received an email from the Vienna Visa Office (yes Vienna, Austria) replying to my webform inquiry saying that our application had arrived in Vienna on April 26th 2019.

Two things here:

1. Vienna of all places? I've been following this forum for a year and don't remember anyone having their file transferred there. Makes me feel special lol!

2. Does this qualify as AOR2?

Yes peoples have been transferred to Vienna :)

Yes that's AOR 2

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Oops - I meant 18 MONTHS not years (!) - My Dutch isn't that good (too many 3 and 4 letter combinations with your teeth and tongue in different places). Plus, every time I started speaking Dutch, most people would speak back to me in perfect English! (a colleague said 'You're learning Dutch? WHY?!' - fair enough! Even they spoke in English to their German and French colleagues!)

I liked the winds.. it was bracing! Except in the winter!
Haha, you should have moved over to the countryside and live among old people... surely they would have forced you to learn Dutch : P

Reactions: kevinthegerbil

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Haha, you should have moved over to the countryside and live among old people... surely they would have forced you to learn Dutch : P
All my colleagues spoke (impeccable) English. Except the cleaner (who was older - from the country) I once used the word ‘cutback’ in conversation (meaning we had to reduce costs) in front of her - and she looked HORRIFIED!

A colleague spun back the conversation a bit and laughed - Turns out ‘cut back’ SOUNDS like the Dutch slang for ‘c@nt mouth.’

Still - here I am, it didn’t put me off, still multicultural and a citizen of the world!

Reactions: Netraam

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
I think all the activity of moving offices etc is IRCC’s attempts to balance the work load and hit the deadlines. And pre-arrival services are a GOOD SIGN (I’ve signed up to some - some of them are quite in depth and funded - so they won’t give them to you unless you are an almost certain ‘yes’!)

Also, there is a big printing backlog at London, so they seem to be shoving some of the pure admin around a bit.

Also - to the person worried about change of address - the london office emailed me to confirm my address (and they’d put my house number after the street name - not usual uk notation) - they accepted a direct email response, acknowledged by email and the corrected address appeared on the letter the next day. Not saying they check all addresses, but they are being careful to check files and send the paper to the right place (more work for them otherwise!)

Hang in there.