25-12-2018
Doc's Request.
28-02-2019
Med's Request
28-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-03-2019
Hi,

I have submitted my outland spousal application in January. Last update status since April from IRCC:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Can you please explain what could be the reason for staying at the same status for approximately 5 months and when i can expect the PPR.

Thanks

Ori2314

Mar 4, 2019
Abu Dhabi
Category........
App. Filed.......
25-12-2018
Doc's Request.
28-02-2019
Med's Request
28-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-03-2019
Hi,

I have submitted my outland spousal application in January. Last update status since April from IRCC:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Can you please explain what could be the reason for staying at the same status for approximately 5 months and when i can expect the PPR.

Thanks

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hi,

Thanks
Hey bud, well.... this is from august 2018 outland and you are January bud so maybe the wrong month... but we are a friendly bunch so its okay we will let it slide ;) As for background check I have been in it since December and still 0 updates. Background checks are done by a third party company, sometimes its fast, sometimes it's slow. You just got to wait unfortunately my dude :) Your app should be done by January 2019... not august 2018.. so just go chill and wait :)

Reactions: Netraam

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
I just got a confirmation via GCKey that 'We're done processing your application' !

Everything is showing as complete, and a 'Letter accompanying visa' (8 pages!) has appeared.

I also got an email from LDN immigration email asking me to confirm that my mailing address is correct, as CoPR and other official documents are being posted today.

I think I'm done! :) (Will update again as to how long the post takes)

Keep hopeful - your time will come! Thank you for the support here, and I'll keep popping in, in the hope that all the other August 2018 applicants get their results soon!

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
I just got a confirmation via GCKey that 'We're done processing your application' !

Everything is showing as complete, and a 'Letter accompanying visa' (8 pages!) has appeared.

I also got an email from LDN immigration email asking me to confirm that my mailing address is correct, as CoPR and other official documents are being posted today.

Keep hopeful - your time will come! Thank you for the support here, and I'll keep popping in, in the hope that all the other August 2018 applicants get their results soon!
Happy for you bud! I'm still waiting for any sign of life after resubmitting documents...

Reactions: kevinthegerbil

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Happy for you bud! I'm still waiting for any sign of life after resubmitting documents...
Hang in there! They are getting through them!

sayad1986

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
yeah absolutely it may take like 6 or 5 months, therefore, IRCC investigation team officers will contact ur home country . for example they will be finding ur job place ur home address ur local police station mostly those things that u filled in ur A background check after that they will make a decision about ur application to issue ur visa.

tinyspoon

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
A

mazing bud! When’s your 1 year up?

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
A

mazing bud! When’s your 1 year up?
13th August! It was finalised on 24th July (according to the notes, now that they've all updated) - I was also informed that there was a 4-6 week delay on PRINTING. Even if the case is decided, there is a pause as the printing department picks it up and finalises the online status (!) It's a lot of waiting! Depending on when the paperwork actually arrives, that's almost 12 months to the day!

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
I so so hope so... I fear for them wanting to dig in my very extensive list of countries that I travelled to and being put in an eternal security check
:D Canada won't prejudice anyone for having positive life experiences! They're probably just browsing all your holiday photos and making their own plans... Ours was a pretty open and shut case. I've lived abroad once, but over 10 years ago - we've travelled extensively, but only lived in a couple of countries. Stay strong! They asked for your Schedule A and Police cert - so you're on the home straight!

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
:D Canada won't prejudice anyone for having positive life experiences! They're probably just browsing all your holiday photos and making their own plans... Ours was a pretty open and shut case. I've lived abroad once, but over 10 years ago - we've travelled extensively, but only lived in a couple of countries. Stay strong! They asked for your Schedule A and Police cert - so you're on the home straight!
Haha sure hope so bud! Thanks for the reassuring words... We just need to get the F out of this place where the sun never shines : )

Reactions: kevinthegerbil

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hi. I am PR in Canada and I applied for my wife. She completed all the form and signed and then she sent it to me and then I sent it to the Sydney. Do i needed the Authorized Representative form signed by my wife? and If needed can I send it now? Thanks.

Yussuf2019

Feb 12, 2019
Hey My Fellow Augusteers!

I also got a 7 page request letter ...they want to know any updates or changes to my file also to send in my passport to the closest visa application center... this is all from London

Still no Copr they are saying they need this info before this is sent... and decision made on ECAS with no update... so hang in there folks

Reactions: michyme