File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
Well I'll be damned! YOU WON! Congrats bud! And of course there had to be yet another issue... haha. At least you can make concrete plans now!
I’m still not counting chickens until I have that physical piece of paper in my hand (call me sceptical!)

So... you May still actually RECEIVE your CoPR before me! :D

(But, yes - happier!)

Reactions: michyme and Netraam

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
London have confirmed my CoPR via email! :)

My GCKey has no update since asking for renewed police certs and Schedule A, and a Pre-arrivals letter. It still says 'processing background check.'

On Friday, eCAS changed to say 'Decision Made' but no other information.

So last night I sent a Webform to London VO to ask for an update ('eCAS says decision made, but there is no more information on GCKey or in status, please could you give me an update on my application and what happens next?')

This morning, I got the following reply by email:

Thank you for your email. Your application is finalized and you will be receiving your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) in the mail in the next month or so to your address in Wales. There is currently a backlog in the printing department, so please allow 6 weeks for delivery.

So - good (and bad!) news! :)

My chickens are hatching (but I won't count them yet!)

Keep you posted, good luck other Augusters!
Fantastic news but the Pre-Arrival and PPR should really follow in short order. Why can't this be done by E-Mail? The GCKey could possibly never be updated even though you were approved.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
I’m still not counting chickens until I have that physical piece of paper in my hand (call me sceptical!)

So... you May still actually RECEIVE your CoPR before me! :D

(But, yes - happier!)
I'm just counting your chickens for the meantime lol. I count many... and see my chickens already running around on the horizon.

timbittim

May 4, 2018
I have a bit of a complicated query if anyone can offer advice it would be much appreciated. My basic timeline is as follows:

Applicant is Irish and VO is London UK.
August 10 outland applicant.
Medical passed, biometrics done and sponsor has been approved.
Processing background check and still waiting for DM.

My question is this, I am currently staying in Canada as a visitor and have a flight booked to return to Ireland on August 28th. Considering August 10th will be 12 months since I applied I am hoping to hear back within the next few weeks. If I was to get approved while I am still in Canada is it possible for me to just stay here or do I need to leave the country and re-enter?

If I do need to leave and re-enter, is it possible for me to fly to the U.S instead of Ireland
I am in the same boat! But for me it will be 12 months on the 23rd of August. The border officer told me I can apply for an extension of my visitor record but it takes about a month to process. I was also told if approved I would need to leave the country and re enter. It was suggested instead of going all the way back to London UK to just cross the border to the states and come back within 24 hours

michaelmaher1994

Jul 14, 2019
I am in the same boat! But for me it will be 12 months on the 23rd of August. The border officer told me I can apply for an extension of my visitor record but it takes about a month to process. I was also told if approved I would need to leave the country and re enter. It was suggested instead of going all the way back to London UK to just cross the border to the states and come back within 24 hours
Thanks for the info mate. Have you received ore arrivals yet?

Yussuf2019

Feb 12, 2019
Received invitation to pre-arrival services today and a ECAS status change to “decision made” with no update .... my one year was today Aug 3rd ...

Reactions: lion.com

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Received invitation to pre-arrival services today and a ECAS status change to “decision made” with no update .... my one year was today Aug 3rd ...
Congratulations!!!

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Thanks buddy btw my visa office is LVO so the London folks drank their tea
Mine also LVO... but anyway, i am glad it didn’t take more than one year for you:) when was your file transfer to the visa office?

Zambezi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
ECAS is showing Decision Made on both sides this morning!!!! I'm absolutely over the moon with happiness!

Here's the updated timeline:
Application received: August 9
AOR: November 27
Biometrics request: December 3
Sponsor approval: December 4
Biometrics completed: December 6
VO transfer (to Dar): December 7
ECAS PA "we started processing...": Dec 18
Medical request: Jan 8
Medical exam: Jan 11
Medical passed: Jan 26
Pre-arrival services: Jul 31
Decision made: Aug 3

Reactions: michyme

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
ECAS is showing Decision Made on both sides this morning!!!! I'm absolutely over the moon with happiness!

Here's the updated timeline:
Application received: August 9
AOR: November 27
Biometrics request: December 3
Sponsor approval: December 4
Biometrics completed: December 6
VO transfer (to Dar): December 7
ECAS PA "we started processing...": Dec 18
Medical request: Jan 8
Medical exam: Jan 11
Medical passed: Jan 26
Pre-arrival services: Jul 31