Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
When Liberal Government took power they changed it to 12 months mandatory compared to when the Conservatives Government was in power, 24 months and some more and only choose & pick (will you be beneficial to the country) that type of choosing. So you guys need to just calm down and relax and be happy that its only 12 months, yes its stressing but so much better than before.
when I said a better time line than 12 months; I meant if we could have a break down within the 12 months such as after 3 months you should receive a notice of receipt of application then at 6 months medical request then at 2 months after medical decision made etc. that is what I meant.

Akguy

Jun 4, 2019
Did anyone notice any update on their application today.

On my application page medical is now showing passed with a date in November 2018 and my medical was done in January 2019

King Of the RIng

Dec 18, 2018
Mine was done in December 2018. It is still showing that Medical is not received. Even though I emailed them and I have an email confirmation from them that Medical was received. So Lucky you...

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Did anyone notice any update on their application today.

On my application page medical is now showing passed with a date in November 2018 and my medical was done in January 2019
yes I noticed that. On my file it says my medical was received October 2018 and my medical was done in January as well. However, I did notice they said the system will be down for a few hours today for maintenance/updates

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
When Liberal Government took power they changed it to 12 months mandatory compared to when the Conservatives Government was in power, 24 months and some more and only choose & pick (will you be beneficial to the country) that type of choosing. So you guys need to just calm down and relax and be happy that its only 12 months, yes its stressing but so much better than before.
I see nothing wrong with a country choosing those immigrants who will be beneficial to the country. That's the way it should be.

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's by no means mandatory. Plenty of cases go past the 12 months. It's just a goal or as they say a standard. Go look at the TRACKERS. Here's the way it works:
Family Class Priority (Overseas – spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children)
  • Our service standard: process applications within 12 months
  • Our target: meet the standard for at least 80% of applications submitted
  • Our performance in 2017-2018: processed 73% of applications within the standard
    • processed 80% of all applications in 15 months
    • processed 80% of applications received since December 2016 in less than 12 months
    • We expect faster processing as we finalize applications from before December 2016

Akguy

Jun 4, 2019
Got Copr and pre arrival services letter today.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)
As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC. Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the
“Passport Transmission Services” section.
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.
——-

Can anyone let me know how I can send my passport to be issued visa, I’m currently not in the country and won’t be able to do it via vfs

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)
As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including passports, must be submitted via the VAC. Please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ and follow the instructions under the
The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.
——-

Can anyone let me know how I can send my passport to be issued visa, I’m currently not in the country and won’t be able to do it via vfs
Congrats! What is your VO?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019

PASSPORT(S)
——-

Congrats! Just a minor correction. What you got is the Passport Request which is PPR. You will get your COPR when you send your passport and get it back with a stamped visa along with 2 same copy papers which is COPR.

Reactions: michyme

Sbb02

Jan 26, 2019
Hello again.
We received and passed our medical exam on April 17th.
I got an email on May 15th requesting biometrics.
Does anyone know approximately how long it will take for PPR?
It's odd because all the cases I've seen have received biometrics request before the medical exam.
Don't worry I'm yet to receive the biometrics request. My medical was done last month and my representative informed I should be receiving biometrics next. Instead my file got transferred to London. And no request for biometrics yet.

Reactions: michyme and sveta

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Don't worry I'm yet to receive the biometrics request. My medical was done last month and my representative informed I should be receiving biometrics next. Instead my file got transferred to London. And no request for biometrics yet.
standard time is 12 months it might be before or after.