+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
If your bgc has been more than 3 months, your in ss.
My BGC has been in process since February as per GCKEY. I’m a November applicant. But my file hasn’t transferred yet and no line on ecas stating they started processing. Does that mean I might be in ss?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
My BGC has been in process since February as per GCKEY. I’m a November applicant. But my file hasn’t transferred yet and no line on ecas stating they started processing. Does that mean I might be in ss?
February still early to tell if its still going end of May mid June and you haven't heard anything It's likely ss

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Pls could anyone clarify to me what they mean by this question in spousal sponsorship
“Are you (the sponsor) were previously sponsored by someone to come to canada?
Here is my case, my brother signed for me and my ex wife to come to canada in 2013 and I’m d principal applicant then. Now we have divorced and I’m now sponsoring my new wife to come here.
Pls does any one understand what they mean? Do they mean if I was been sponsored by a spouse before or can we say for my brother signed for me could be a sponsor too? I don’t really get it. Thanks in advance

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
After how long did your file transfer? Could you kindly share your detailed timeline?
Paperwork received on August 13
October paperwork transferred to Mexico
November 20 2018 processing started
January 13 medical request
March 7 medical passed
Nothing since

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Pls could anyone clarify to me what they mean by this question in spousal sponsorship
“Are you (the sponsor) were previously sponsored by someone to come to canada?
Here is my case, my brother signed for me and my ex wife to come to canada in 2013 and I’m d principal applicant then. Now we have divorced and I’m now sponsoring my new wife to come here.
Pls does any one understand what they mean? Do they mean if I was been sponsored by a spouse before or can we say for my brother signed for me could be a sponsor too? I don’t really get it. Thanks in advance
It means we're you sponsored, by anyone. Did your brother sponsor you to come to Canada?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
He only signed for us. I met all d requirements asked in d application. I also came with the total amount requested so I don’t think that was a sponsor. I assumed the sponsor they mean is that if a spouse had sponsored me to come to canada.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
He only signed for us. I met all d requirements asked in d application. I also came with the total amount requested so I don’t think that was a sponsor. I assumed the sponsor they mean is that if a spouse had sponsored me to come to canada.
what do you mean he signed for you? How did you immigrate to Canada?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
I mean as a permanent resident there should be someone like a family who lives here that will signed to bring you here and there is a spot on the application that he need to fill out too. I came to canada as permanent resident and it’s my brother who signed on that application that he would take care of us for few weeks when we arrived