+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Sounds like you and I have something in common. My wife's application was received on August 27 as well. She did her biometrics and medicals this week. What is the latest with your application?
Am still waiting for PPR. My wife completed her biometrics and medicals this week. What is the timeline before I get PPR and what does PPR entail?
CIC received my application on August 27, 2018.

Thank you.
This depends on where your application is processed. If it's any local VO, you can count on some 5-7 months more.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Sounds like you and I have something in common. My wife's application was received on August 27 as well. She did her biometrics and medicals this week. What is the latest with your application?
File transferred to ndvo and nothing after that .. bgc still not started
How about you?
Where is the Pa from?

Abonde

Jan 10, 2018
File transferred to ndvo and nothing after that .. bgc still not started
How about you?
Where is the Pa from?
Wifey did her biometrics and medicals this week. PA is from Nigeria and her file was transferred to Ghana January 10th.Her file states they are processing her background check. What does NDVO stand for?

Thanks.

Reactions: neha25

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Wifey did her biometrics and medicals this week. PA is from Nigeria and her file was transferred to Ghana January 10th.Her file states they are processing her background check. What does NDVO stand for?

Thanks.

NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE ( NDVO)

Lakers24

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

My file was relieved in Sydney at the end of August 2018. My file was transferred to Warsaw at the start of January 2019. The CIC phone system says that my background check has started. Any idea how long it will take until PPR? Thanks in advance

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

My file was relieved in Sydney at the end of August 2018. My file was transferred to Warsaw at the start of January 2019. The CIC phone system says that my background check has started. Any idea how long it will take until PPR? Thanks in advance
It's hard to tell my friend. The average would be anywhere between 3-7 months after they start processing at local Visa Office... Have patience and good luck!

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hi all
I was thinking if sending an email to ndvo explaining that sponsor wants to visit India by april possibly and come back with spouse will help fast track anything?? Or atkeast have bgc started ?

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi all
I was thinking if sending an email to ndvo explaining that sponsor wants to visit India by april possibly and come back with spouse will help fast track anything?? Or atkeast have bgc started ?
It did not help me. I wrote 2 months ago,NDVO >no reply :( I wonder if it would have NEG impact as well they dont care ; UNLESS a DM is on the ECAS EVEN 1 MEMBER PUT A COPY + Paste pf the whole reply , saying "it ONLY DELAYS all processing we receive thousands of such in queries and so on , " he is waiting since 9 months . Rest is your own decision. do as you feel :)

There were all calls LOGGED I made to CALL Office in Montreal since day 1 , may be they'll get upset !

Last edited:
Reactions: neha25

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
It did not help me. I wrote 2 months ago,NDVO >no reply :( I wonder if it would have NEG impact as well they dont care ; UNLESS a DM is on the ECAS EVEN 1 MEMBER PUT A COPY + Paste pf the whole reply , saying "it ONLY DELAYS all processing we receive thousands of such in queries and so on , " he is waiting since 9 months . Rest is your own decision. do as you feel :)

There were all calls LOGGED I made to CALL Office in Montreal since day 1 , may be they 'ii get upset !
Yeah they probably just dont care
:(

Reactions: singleman

Shay88

Feb 10, 2019
Hi everyone I am new to the group. My application was received July 30, 2018. I got my AOR1 Nov 24, 2019 and have not heard ever since. I am getting worried. I am a Canadian citizen and my husband is from Panama. I applied as a Canadian living outside of Canada but en

Shay88

Feb 10, 2019
My online account just says that its in process it does not tell me anything else. When I called it says that they have received my file but it has not been reviewed yet.