+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

JenNiemoeller

Jan 25, 2019
application received on august 30th, 2018
received an email 5 days later saying that some changes have been made which you may not be aware of. you need to submit fees for biometric
submitted the fee as soon as I got the email.
mid October received another email saying file being reviewed and that they will contact us if there is anything missing
received an email Dec. 14 asking for police clearance which was submitted in about 3 days (it was from UAE and so it had an online code which allowed them to confirm it was genuine)
got another email about a day later asking to make an appointment for biometric.
Dec. 28 finger prints given and about 2 days later received an email saying successfully received.
About 5 days or so later got another email saying pls follow instructions for medical.
January 8th, 2019 went for medical and at the same time we had requested for our reports and we were told to come collect a copy in 4 days. I had gone through the reports and they were clear.
got another email saying medical reports received on the 13th
2 days back got another email saying file moved to london office.
current status on GC key shows final decision being made.

PA is from Pakistan.

We submitted our application after being married for exactly 5 months.

Hello,

We submitted our spouse sponsorship application on July 23, 2018 and just received it back in the mail saying it was incomplete because it was missing the criminal record check, so I am curious as to why you got an email saying that you were missing it and we simply had ours sent back and have to start the process all over again?!

Did you do the application by yourself or did you go through a company to help you?

Thank you for you information! :D

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Hello All,
Application received August 27, 2018
Started processing December 7, 2018
Eligibility Sponsorship approved Dec 17, 2018
File linked to IRCC Account. Jan 2, 2019
File sent to Accra, Ghana on January 10, 2019
Applicant's file states it began processing Jan 21, 2019.

IRCC said they sent me a biometrics request on December 15 but I never received any request. I have also linked my account on IRCC but I still continue to receive correspondence on my email. What should I do next? I would appreciate any advice from anyone here.

Thank you,
Tosin.
check on them asap

aman.patiala

Oct 19, 2018
I had to give bio-metrics too. That's something new they do for all the applicants it seems. Do it quickly within 30 days.
Did they ask you to do it ??

If not you did it volunteer

How to get it done if you did it volunteer

I am from Canada
My from India she is PA

She have not got any email regarding biometric

Anybody whose PA From India have got biometric request ??

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
How to get it done?
@aman.patiala

I did my biometrics enrollment about two weeks ego. It seems you cannot do it voluntary because I know someone who tried to do it herself without a cic letter and she was refused.
in my case, the sponsor (or the representative) got an email saying there is correspondence on biometrics and in the PA's GCKey account there was a PDF. you will have 30 days for enrollment in one of Canada's VAC (Visa Application Center) offices. you can book a time before going there so you wont be waiting in lines if there is any. all the process would take 5 minutes or so. Digital fingerprints and photograph. You only need to show your passport and print of biometric the letter that was uploaded in your Gckey account.

SJF

Jan 25, 2019
Hello everyone, this is my first post ever . I would like to know if someone here is in the same situation as me.
Ok my file was received August 30 and AR December 11. after that, silence.
*Also I wonder why they started doing BGC. is this normal?
** Also after how long can I hope to receive SA and medical request after AR?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

freewu

Jan 25, 2019
Hello everyone just wanted to share our timeline on our outland application. PA is from South Korea.

Application received: Aug 15,2018
AOR: Dec 21,2018
MED Req: Jan 3,2019
SA: Jan 5,2019
MED Passed: Jan 14,2019
VO(Manila) transfer: Jan 18,2019
BCG In Process: Jan 21,2019
DM (ECAS) PR applicant: Jan 24,2019
Pre Arrival Letter: Jan 25,2019
PPR: ?
COPR: ?

AOR (120+days) took a long time, I called IRCC in the second week of Dec to ask about our application. Agent was very helpful and told us she would send a note to review our application. So far things have been moving quite fast! Hopefully PPR, COPR Soon!

Thanks

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hello everyone, this is my first post ever . I would like to know if someone here is in the same situation as me.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
your timeline is close to mine,
my application was also received on Aug. 30 and I got AOR on Dec 20. but a week later on Dec. 27 we got SA, and medical and the day after came Biometric letter.
PA is from Iran.
seems you have already linked your application in GCkey. was there any massage for medical?
you can check about the SA in sponsor's ecas which also shows if they have send you any massage in gckey on medical and biometrics (if it applies to you.)
I suggest that you check both PA and sponsor's ecas and if there was nothing there just call them on Monday.
May I ask where the PA is from?

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
How to get it done?
you have to see your canada visa centre in your city or at the nearest place. then book your appointment for biometrics, take your biometrics intruction letter along with your passport to the centre on the appointment day ,, they ll take your biometrics

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
there is nothing like AR , its either AOR you are talking about which means they got your application and then ADR which is additional documents required. of course its completely normal that they do your "background check" , how otherwise they'd know you are eligible to enter canada. so dont worry. SA or sponsor approval is dependent on their findings whether the sponsor is eligible to call you over to canada (this includes the sponsor's tax record, eligibility etc)
keep doing your research it ll help you understand the immigration process.
thanks,

Reactions: SJF

SJF

Jan 25, 2019
your timeline is close to mine,
my application was also received on Aug. 30 and I got AOR on Dec 20. but a week later on Dec. 27 we got SA, and medical and the day after came Biometric letter.
PA is from Iran.
seems you have already linked your application in GCkey. was there any massage for medical?
you can check about the SA in sponsor's ecas which also shows if they have send you any massage in gckey on medical and biometrics (if it applies to you.)
I suggest that you check both PA and sponsor's ecas and if there was nothing there just call them on Monday.
May I ask where the PA is from?
Thank you for the answer
PA is form Dakar

SJF

Jan 25, 2019
there is nothing like AR , its either AOR you are talking about which means they got your application and then ADR which is additional documents required. of course its completely normal that they do your "background check" , how otherwise they'd know you are eligible to enter canada. so dont worry. SA or sponsor approval is dependent on their findings whether the sponsor is eligible to call you over to canada (this includes the sponsor's tax record, eligibility etc)
keep doing your research it ll help you understand the immigration process.
thanks,
thank you so much for you time.
i guess i need to wait

abhanair

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
File Transfer...
30-01-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
1-11-2018
Interview........
28-02-2019 Telephonic interview
there will be a status update after a few days.. mine was te same i logged in everyday to check. A few days back i saw status update.

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Hi guys, I have seen many questions why some applications are being processed in Canada rather than local VO. To my best understanding, it is done whenever the workload at local VO is very high and they request Mississauga to process application for some relieve. For those who this applies to, this is something to be very happy about, as the processing times in Mississauga are on average way faster than at the VO.