+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Elizabeth’s

Dec 23, 2017
Hi everyone I am Mexican PA just applied for my police certicate in the PGR in Ciudad de México. There is someone here who is Mexican and PA and already have finished the process about the police certificate...?.. I have some questions thanks

JizzelBacalla

Oct 17, 2018
Hello Friends

Application received: August-17-2018
PA - INDIA
On Oct-29-2018 when i called Call center to get some information on my file, the customer service sent a reminder to the officer who is working on my file.

Can anyone in this forum, can answer ( if the application package holds all necessary information), how many weeks it takes to expect the AOR1.

Any experiences here??? please.....

Same here. Our application was received Aug. 17th, No AOR yet and haven’t called also.
PA-Philippines
Should we worry?
How do you count the days of waiting do you include the weekends? Or only business days?

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Same here. Our application was received Aug. 17th, No AOR yet and haven’t called also.
PA-Philippines
Should we worry?
How do you count the days of waiting do you include the weekends? Or only business days?
I just included each day from the file received date.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is horrible advice to waste money on a lawyer and it's people who think like this may make them worsen the process.

The length of time is 12 months you're not even half way thru the process and you're acting this way.

Also any smart person knows a lawyer CANNOT do anything about the processing time so wasting money following this foolish advice will only enrich lawyers.

Good luck to anyone following this nonsense to get a lawyer. Your best bet is your MP and rightly so they should turn people away who are under the 12 month mark because that is what's posted.

As we can see from the forum folks in July are just getting their AOR so people from August just have to hold on. Calling and bothering the call center is 1 way to "move" your file along.

Hey, 29 August applicant PA - NDVO here , even my attempts to gather more information about the application has has failed . The next step that I am going to follow is to order GCMS notes . https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html .

There is a dedicated forum here on how to apply for GCMS notes, it is like a Right to information act and IRCC has to reply within 30 days . You need to pay $5 CAD . I am waiting for my application to cross the 100 days mark to request it for myself . I would encourage 90+ days without AOR to get the same . A barrage of request might wake up IRCC . 120+ days without AOR , the sponsor should lawyer up .

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
This is horrible advice to waste money on a lawyer and it's people who think like this may make them worsen the process.

The length of time is 12 months you're not even half way thru the process and you're acting this way.

Also any smart person knows a lawyer CANNOT do anything about the processing time so wasting money following this foolish advice will only enrich lawyers.

Good luck to anyone following this nonsense to get a lawyer. Your best bet is your MP and rightly so they should turn people away who are under the 12 month mark because that is what's posted.

As we can see from the forum folks in July are just getting their AOR so people from August just have to hold on. Calling and bothering the call center is 1 way to "move" your file along.
Agree, hiring a lawyer for late AOR is really terrible advice.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hello evryone
Can anyone please tell what is the use of temporary file number ?
App received 27 August I called cic earlier this week and lady gave me temporary file no starting with X but I still can’t see anything on Ecas or GC key no Aor yet

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hello Friends

Application received: August-17-2018
PA - INDIA
On Oct-29-2018 when i called Call center to get some information on my file, the customer service sent a reminder to the officer who is working on my file.

Can anyone in this forum, can answer ( if the application package holds all necessary information), how many weeks it takes to expect the AOR1.

Any experiences here??? please.....

There are still people from July who have not received AOR. You certainly aren't alone.

Those of us with August applications that have received AOR, I believe, were all cases that got forwarded from Sydney NS to Mississauga ON. I'm not sure how they decide which ones go where, though.

Reactions: KMR389

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they started processing your applicantion you can check on Ecas by removing the 'X' from the application number and using the 'F' followed by the digits.

Also remember to input PA's information and for number of applicants it's a minimum of 2, spouse and PA if there are additional dependents add them to the count of 2.

Hello evryone
Can anyone please tell what is the use of temporary file number ?
App received 27 August I called cic earlier this week and lady gave me temporary file no starting with X but I still can’t see anything on Ecas or GC key no Aor yet

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Update:

Medical was requested for my spouse (PA) on October 25, 2018 and she did the medical on November 5. My ecas and GCkey still say we have sent you medical request etc etc etc....

Although, just got an email saying the application is forwarded to CPC Mississauga.

I am worried as the medicals havent been passed yet or atleast I hope. Should I be worried? Should I be calling them if anything is wrong with the application? I assume this is AOR2 but the medicals havent been updated yet.

beac89

Nov 5, 2018
My application was received in Mississauga on August 3rd. I haven't heard anything since then. Looks like it's been taking a long time for all July and August applications, based on that Google Docs spreadsheet. Hopefully we all hear back soon! It's so hard waiting.

Reactions: oscarpalma

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
My application was received in Mississauga on August 3rd. I haven't heard anything since then. Looks like it's been taking a long time for all July and August applications, based on that Google Docs spreadsheet. Hopefully we all hear back soon! It's so hard waiting.
pretty sure outland applicants were to be sent to Sydney, NS. Is your application transferred?

beac89

Nov 5, 2018
pretty sure outland applicants were to be sent to Sydney, NS. Is your application transferred?
I'm not totally sure...I am working with an immigration consultant and she has been advising me on everything. She says the sponsorship approval decision is done in Mississauga. I hope that's accurate!

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Application Recieved : 17th August 2018
AOR 1: 28 October 2018
Médical Request: 29 October 2018
Médical Done: 07 November 2018
Médical Passed: waiting still
File Transfer Email: 09 November 2018 (Transferred to Missisauga )

Anyone have any idea what’s next no bg in process yet!!!

Reactions: mani gill

Kmohanad

Sep 26, 2018
Application Recieved : 17th August 2018
AOR 1: 28 October 2018
Médical Request: 29 October 2018
Médical Done: 07 November 2018
Médical Passed: waiting still
File Transfer Email: 09 November 2018 (Transferred to Missisauga )

Anyone have any idea what’s next no bg in process yet!!!
Can you tell me where is your VO from because I am August 17 and I didn't get any thing yet

Reactions: ashrafH

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Can you tell me where is your VO from because I am August 17 and I didn't get any thing yet
M living in Canada and my wife is in India so PA VO is New Delhi
But our file never been to ND yet.. so it’s being processed in Canada... i sent to Nova Scotia