+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Narouchka

Nov 1, 2018
Non rien pour le moment .on a pas encore essaye s appeler .on attend encore la semaine prochaine peut etre il y aura des nouvelles

Reactions: KMR389

Narouchka

Nov 1, 2018
De ce que je pourrais constater qu'il y a des dossier recu a sydeny les deux dernieres semaines de moi d aout on deja recu l accusee parcontre des demandes du debut d aout tjr en attente .bon courage a nous tous

arijit.chak

Sep 24, 2018
To Outland August Applicants who haven't received AOR1 .Our Applications have crossed the usual 2 months threshold , are you guys calling/thinking about calling CIC for status ? For how long would you guys are willing to wait before pressing the panic buttons and bugging CIC ?

- Application received - 28 Aug
- PA office - NDVO (unfortunately)
-Sponsor - PR since Sep2016

Last edited:

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Hi Nihesh,

My reciept was submitted by our lawyer.
Few days after submitting our receipt to our lawyer, they forwarded us an email from IRCC, and that was the confirmation.

Good day XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• RXXXXXXXXX Biometric fee payment.pdf
We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

^That’s the email that we have received from IRCC.

Please let me know if you had the same response from them. I am very tensed now.
It looks like the response i received was different than yours. Mine does not specifically state the document with the file extension unlike yours. Anyway, I did submit the attachment again via email. Hoping I got it right the second time.

Saf10

Nov 1, 2018
Let's get this rolling! Who just submitted their outland spousal sponsorship application or will be applying this month?

Comment here to check for updates and ask questions. Cheers!

Hi,
They have received our File on 6 September.
Receipt date - 28 August.
Submitted on family class for spouce vida.
My wife is in India.

The reason I just joint these form is to ask you guys about AOR. It’s been almost 2 months and I still haven’t received any email or acknowledgement from CIC .

I have been tried calling on 2100 number with 2211 extension many times but it’s not going threw. I just get replied that they are are busy with phone calls.

How can I Contact them ? My friends and colleague hasn’t got acknowledgement in 25 days to 35 days.

Can any one help me out with suggestions?

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hi,
My wife is in India.

The reason I just joint these form is to ask you guys about AOR. It’s been almost 2 months and I still haven’t received any email or acknowledgement from CIC .

I have been tried calling on 2100 number with 2211 extension many times but it’s not going threw. I just get replied that they are are busy with phone calls.

How can I Contact them ? My friends and colleague hasn’t got acknowledgement in 25 days to 35 days.

The current trend in getting AORs is 70-90 days. Depending on when your colleagues gave their application, this might have varied. I submitted my application on August 7th and the current status is in the timeline.

Having said that previously, the gap between getting AORs and then the next steps of SA, Med Req was quite big for eg: my friend submitted his application on Jan 7th 2018. But this med req, SA werent done until March 20th-ish. So if you look at it, the trend and the timeline is quite similar if you count the number of days. The only difference is the time taken to get an AOR.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
To Outland August Applicants who haven't received AOR1 .Our Applications have crossed the usual 2 months threshold , are you guys calling/thinking about calling CIC for status ? For how long would you guys are willing to wait before pressing the panic buttons and bugging CIC ?

- Application received - 28 Aug
- PA office - NDVO (unfortunately)
-Sponsor - PR since Sep2016
I am in the same boat
App received on 27 August and noting yet
Pa vo -Delhi

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi,
My wife is in India.

The latest date I saw with an AOR for an outland application is August 20. As someone has already mentioned, the trend with receiving AORs is about 70-80 days on average after it getting received. I know it's hard and it's easier said than done, but we just have to be patient. Just let our applications take its course. We'll get an update sooner or later.

vansharora

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 10 Mar
AOR Received.
21 May
File Transfer...
SLU 7-July
Med's Request
8 July
Med's Done....
13 July & TLU 21 July
Interview........
Waived off ... DM 22 Aug
Passport Req..
4 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
9 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
Soon....

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
I just enquired via web-form, they said they will process my application according to the date of received. Mine was received by Sydney on 22/8. Just afraid they will returned for insufficient documents after 3 months...

Narouchka

Nov 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "wsc, post: 7344974, member: 799739"] Je viens juste de me renseigner via un formulaire Web, ils ont dit qu'ils traiteraient ma demande en fonction de la date de réception. Le mien a été reçu à Sydney le 22/8. J'ai juste peur qu'ils reviennent faute de documents au bout de 3 mois ... [/ QUOTE]
Svp comment vous avez fait pour obtenir des renseignements? num iuc?

arijit.chak

Sep 24, 2018
Hi,
My wife is in India.

Countdown starts from 6 Sep ... It hasn't been even 60 days for you. 80+ days Applicants are still awaiting for AOR . Looking at the trends Spring and summer application went through considerably faster than fall applications (after CPC Mississauga isnt processing outland applications any more). It will get disappointing if you compare with those applications .With the holiday season coming up , I would buy lottery tickets if I got AOR within 2 months :)

Reactions: sandeep_s