+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Update:

Medical request sent to PA on October 25th, spouse will do it on November 5th as that was the earliest appointment she got. I on the other hand have got my SA email this morning.

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Inputting the sponsor's info on ECAS will allow you to view both the sponsor and PA's status. Inputting the PA info will only allow you to view the PA's status, NOT sponsor.

Having the DM on the sponsor side means that the sponsor is approved (SA). You can verify by checking if the GCKey line 1 states that they are reviewing the eligibility of the PA. If they are, it means that they're done with the sponsor side. Congrats. :)
the GCKey still states they are reviewing the eligibility. It was like this since the day I linked the application

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
the GCKey still states they are reviewing the eligibility. It was like this since the day I linked the application
You must have already been approved as a sponsor when you were able to link to GCKey. I was able to link to GCKey a day before I got our AOR, and it had a different statement. When it changed to "We are reviewing eligibility...", the sponsor side of ECAS indicated that they made a decision. That was October 4. I then received the SA email on October 9.

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I had my pr application in process last year ( got pr this year) one day i was just checking that if cic have my old application in database but when i put my info I found my supposer application.. by the way just want to let u guys know that i got AOR just a minute ago..
file received 17th August
Aor 29th October
Wow, congratulations! happy for you

Sherinei

Oct 29, 2018
I submitted and they received it in Nova scotia on August 9th. I have not heard anything so far. Is there a number to call

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
What number to call?
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

Extremely difficult to get thru, good luck.

enialeg16

Oct 24, 2018
Hello fellow August applicants.

They received my application last August 16.

Sadly I got my application returned today, October 29, 2018 due to missing "IMM 5406: Additional Family Information"

I just want to ask if I need to fill out and send the forms which they updated this October 2018 again?

For example they updated the IMM 1344 and IMM 0008.

Thank you so much.

Sherinei

Oct 29, 2018
Thankyou

Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.

Extremely difficult to get thru, good luck.

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello fellow August applicants.

They received my application last August 16.

Sadly I got my application returned today, October 29, 2018 due to missing "IMM 5406: Additional Family Information"

I just want to ask if I need to fill out and send the forms which they updated this October 2018 again?

For example they updated the IMM 1344 and IMM 0008.

Thank you so much.
I would use the new forms if I were you. Sigh, so sad you got it returned. A good 2 months of wait wasted.

wsc

Sep 30, 2018
Urgently need your help!

My application was received by Sydney office on Aug 22.

I haven't heard anything from CIC yet. I called the dept (number for outside canada) and they kept saying to send enquiry through IRCC Webform, and was replied ( I assumed automatically) and asking to provide more info for verification.

It seems there is no other option for outland PA to ask for processing status. I know it's gonna take one year for approval but at least I want to know my file is being handled. Thanks and could anyone got the same situation?

enialeg16

Oct 24, 2018
I would use the new forms if I were you. Sigh, so sad you got it returned. A good 2 months of wait wasted.
I know.. :( Been praying a lot these past weeks to get the AOR but what happened is opposite to what we expected.

Thanks for your response! Appreciate it! :)
Also, do you have any information if I need to put the UCI number to the forms I submitted before (since they included the UCI number and application number) in the letter they provided me stating my missing forms? Thank you!