+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dear All,

Require your help on urgent basis.

I am living presently in X city of Gujarat State in India and my homwtowh is Y city of Gujarat State in India.

I am going to apply in Canada PR and in Background check form they are asking personal history and last 10 year Residence history.

Shall I take PCC from my hometown PSK as my passport is on hometown address and I don't have any residence proof of my current city address?

And if I will take PCC from hometown PSK then can it will create any problem in my PR application as I mentioned different city as a current residence city?

Please help and guide urgently.

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
I got AOR today ! My application was received Same day as you . Just hang in there ! You will be fine . Goodluck
Thanks for giving us hope! :)

aman.patiala

Oct 19, 2018
for linking the file online which email id has to be used sponsor or principal applicant ???

thanks !!!

if sponsor.. he is applying for his citizenship. he has to link that file also ... so can he manage to files from one account ??

RomeLondonCollingwood

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Med's Request
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hey everyone!
Just checked my ECAS AND a new line just appeared:

1. We received xxxxx application for permanent residence on August 13, 2018.
  2. We started processing Alessia Bottini's application on October 26, 2018.
  3. We sent Xxxxxa letter on October 4, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent Xxxxx medical instructions on October 5, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Line N 2 (we started processing your app etc), was not there yesterday. On CGKEY
says we’re reviewing wether you meet elegibility requirments
And we are processing your BGC.

Can anyone shed some light on what that second line on ECAS is ?

Thanks

Mehr20

Aug 16, 2018
Anybody has an idea of the time they need "police certificate" from the country of origin?
Since Police certificate is one of the required documents that should be submitted with other forms in beginning, it means we won't need to submit a new one during the process. right?
What if it is mentioned on the police certificate letter (in my country of origin) that is valid only for one month?
We know that even getting the AOR 1 takes around 2 months and police certificate is not valid at that time. Is it ok for the officer or they will ask for a new one?

Thanks

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Anybody has an idea of the time they need "police certificate" from the country of origin?
Since Police certificate is one of the required documents that should be submitted with other forms in beginning, it means we won't need to submit a new one during the process. right?
What if it is mentioned on the police certificate letter (in my country of origin) that is valid only for one month?
We know that even getting the AOR 1 takes around 2 months and police certificate is not valid at that time. Is it ok for the officer or they will ask for a new one?

Thanks
I think u don’t need to submit new one till Cic ask u to submit a new one on later date... when my pr was in process my pcc also got expired but they didn’t ask anything...

Reactions: Aref.P

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

Thanks
PCC does not not usually has an exp date. Some countries I heard write 6 months. I did not read 1 month ever! They will ask a new one if they feel but most likely older one will be accepted.
I Canada they do not write any expiry dates and reason they say it is valid only to the date they signed and how they can tell that the guy will not commit another offence tomorrow!

Last edited:

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hey everyone!

3. We sent Xxxxxa letter on October 4, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent Xxxxx medical instructions on October 5, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Line N 2 (we started processing your app etc), was not there yesterday. On CGKEY

Thanks
I don't have that one yet, but they did just recently receive my husband's medical results. I'm hoping GCKEY updates next week with them processing his background check. I'm guessing the ECAS update matches that step... just seems like they should have listed it after "Medical results have been received" instead of putting it as #2.

Rv_2311

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Update:

On ECAS, when I enter the PA details, it says they have sent a medical request (thats within 2 days of getting an AOR)., but when I enter my details in ECAS, it says decision made under one column but I havent got any details about any changes to the application.

Does the decision made implies that the SA is done|?? Is this something to rejoice over or to worry??

Last edited:

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Thanks for giving us hope! :)
Today i was just checking my one year old pr application...i was just curious that if my case still existes in cic database... BUT surprisingly when I logged into this (ECAS) it opened my sponsorship application... i was like wow ... :eek::eek::eek: under the “in process” section it states that we received ur file on this and we started working on ur file on 24 October... but no AOR yet hopefully in next week we’ll get it..

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hey everyone!

Thanks
Hey. Is your application getting processed in Mississauga as well? PA is from where?

Your update on your ECAS' line 2 is your AOR2 and the update on GCKey is your BGCIP. Congrats. :)

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Update:

On ECAS, when I enter the PA details, it says they have sent a medical request (thats within 2 days of getting an AOR)., but when I enter my details in ECAS, it says decision made under one column but I havent got any details about any changes to the application.

Does the decision made implies that the SA is done|?? Is this something to rejoice over or to worry??
Inputting the sponsor's info on ECAS will allow you to view both the sponsor and PA's status. Inputting the PA info will only allow you to view the PA's status, NOT sponsor.

Having the DM on the sponsor side means that the sponsor is approved (SA). You can verify by checking if the GCKey line 1 states that they are reviewing the eligibility of the PA. If they are, it means that they're done with the sponsor side. Congrats. :)

RomeLondonCollingwood

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
Med's Request
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hey. Is your application getting processed in Mississauga as well? PA is from where?

Your update on your ECAS' line 2 is your AOR2 and the update on GCKey is your BGCIP. Congrats. :)
Hi!
We sent our app to Sydney, but we’ve been receiving all correspondence from MISSISAUGA.
PA from Italy, residing in UK

Reactions: Synoptic