singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Oui moi 17juillet est rien sauf un numéro temporaire
Heureusement que vous avez au moins un numéro! Ne bouge pas . Essayez également la méthode ci-dessus, nous avons travaillé, je mets un lien ci-dessous Iflike, appuyez sur LIKE so Ireach 100 ci-dessous :)
Je prie Dieu que les couples authentiques se rencontrent plus tôt.
Merci beaucoup mon ami :---------
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?lang=fr

Above is on-line in FRENCH

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ONE strange thing I found is that 5-6 Ws apply to them:-
When, Why, Who, Where, What, Whose, they are going to do? No one can predict! Our future luck many things are in their hands LOL :)

jnt211

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
New York
App. Filed.......
08-08-2018
The comment that you quoted was for ECAS. You have to input the PA info when linking to GCKey. You can use either the sponsor or PA's info for ECAS, meanwhile. I suggest the sponsor's for ECAS though because you'll be able to see both information. You'll only see the PA side when you go to ECAS with the PA info. I hope that wasn't confusing. :p

Congrats on being able to link though. :)
I don’t think I get which is Ecas and which is GCkey. Why are there two? Do you need to set up both?

jnt211

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
New York
App. Filed.......
08-08-2018
Received 8/21 in Sydney, but looks like it's been taken over by Mississauga based on everything I've received from them so far. AOR in my email was 10/3, and just received my SA this evening. Finally managed to get the magic combination for linking his application online this evening too. So, overall, a good day! Hoping he receives the medical request soon so we can figure out where & when to take an impromptu medical mini-vacation.
Did you receive your SA via email or was it online? If so, ecas or GCkey? I’m so confused by which is which

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Did you receive your SA via email or was it online? If so, ecas or GCkey? I’m so confused by which is which
The sponsor can access ECAS with the sponsor info, but it isn't quite as informative as GCKey. Only the applicant can access GCKey using the applicant info.
I received my SA via email. The approval letter was actually in a PDF attachment. ECAS did say a decision was made regarding my sponsor application about a day before I received the email, though.

jnt211

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
New York
App. Filed.......
08-08-2018
The sponsor can access ECAS with the sponsor info, but it isn't quite as informative as GCKey. Only the applicant can access GCKey using the applicant info.
I received my SA via email. The approval letter was actually in a PDF attachment. ECAS did say a decision was made regarding my sponsor application about a day before I received the email, though.
Sorry to be a pain. Can you send me a link to the sign in for each? I feel like they both seem to keep landing me in the same place.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
I am helping my good friend and her husband with their process. They recently got married, she lives in Canada (PR) and he resides in Australia. He is back in the outback, but of course would like to be with his wife asap. Ive suggested him coming sooner and applying PR inland, but he doesn't want to come without the ability to work upon landing. A few questions for some options I am considering for them.
Can you apply for a open work permit as an outland applicant? I always thought this was reserved for inland applications.
The australian has an ETA (his country is exempt from visitors visas). According to CIC one way to get a open work permit is to be a eta holder? Could he be eligible for this?

You may be eligible for an open work permit if you:

• are an international student who graduated from a designated learning institution and are eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
  • are a student who’s no longer able to meet the costs of your studies (destitute student)
  • applied for permanent residence in Canada
  • are a dependent family member of someone who applied for permanent residence
  • are the spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student
  • are a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person or their family member
  • are under an unenforceable removal order
  • are a temporary resident permit holder, or
  • are a young worker participating in special programs
thank you!!

When I looked at the options from Australia. I decided it was a far better option for me too stay in Australia with my well paying job . And where my kids can attend school without issue. You need too have a work permit for kids to even attend school. A year in the grand scheme of things is not that long. Plus it means hubby can still holiday here before the big move. I am miserable being away from my man but I am secure financially. So it's about weighing up the best option . Uprooting my family without knowing we would get approved caused me alot more anxiety. So we chose the safer but lonely option. Today is a bad day as its hubby's birthday and once again we are apart.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
My hero. Thank you! It says a decision has been made about my sponsorship eligiblility but doesn’t say what the decision is. Hoping for some news tomorrow! So cumbersome with having two websites...
I found the gckey login seems to just cycle back to the main page and log me out again lol it just keeps going back to the main page and telling me to login lol

mani gill

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hey guys

I applied for my husband spouse sponsership on 20th august.

File recieved on 24th august
File number 4th oct
Now waiting for the medical request and trying to link my application

Reactions: BackToOntario

sree2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Hello Guys,

In wife's BC, her mothers given name is only provided, but in her passport, full name of mother is given.
what can i do to make CIC understand that both are the same?

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
I was told to provide the passport name sree. Unfortunately that is the name I'm stuck with here in Australia. They wouldn't let me change my name without changing my birth certificate because I was married in canada. But I'm not changing my birth certificate. So I'm stuck with my first marriage name for now. I figure I will be able to change my last name once I get my pr