WAITING

Guys,

I am seeing no Update for past few months

Application Received : Aug 24th 2018
AOR : OCT 26th
Medical request : OCT 30th
Medical passed : somewhere in NOV
and after that No UPDATES AT ALL

Not even file transfer email .. anyone in this state?

BG: says not started

PA from india

mani gill

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015

Guys,

I am seeing no Update for past few months

Application Received : Aug 24th 2018
AOR : OCT 26th
Medical request : OCT 30th
Medical passed : somewhere in NOV
and after that No UPDATES AT ALL

Not even file transfer email .. anyone in this state?

BG: says not started

PA from india
Our application receive date is same.. my file trasfered to NDVO in nov.. BCG not started yet

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I officially curse LVO. This whole system is so unfair, I read about applicants whose applications have been received in December, processed in Mississauga and already have their PR approved. Sorry, just need to rant here, the wait is so long and I want things to move forward...
What do you expect when they handle majority of all middle east country, UK as well.. pretty bad how they don't add man power to their busiest VO's

Mahttob

Mar 12, 2019
Hello,
I sent my application to sponsor my husband on October 19th, 2018.
AOR1: Jan 31-2019
SA: March 5,
AOR2: March 6- they sent it to Ankara

We still haven't got a medical request. Is this normal?
I am a bit worried.

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

King Of the RIng

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,
App Received Aug 24, 2018.
Biometric fee requested Sep 07
Med Requested Dec 18,
BGC Always in process.
Before Medical, I received a letter that sponsor eligibility is approved.
Med Done Dec 26, 2018.
The status to date on GCKEY is medical not received.
There have been few to and fro emails with CIC.
First they said they received medical then they said they didnt. Then I emailed them again and they said they have the medical and its processing. ( Still not Updated on GCKEY to this day)
Received AOR2 on March 19th 2019, File transferred to LVO.
My BGC was in process since I signed in to GC KEY. (December 1st or 2nd week).Before that I didnt check.
Did any body else go through the same situation.
Please advise

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Hi All,
App Received Aug 24, 2018.
Biometric fee requested Sep 07
Med Requested Dec 18,
BGC Always in process.
Before Medical, I received a letter that sponsor eligibility is approved.
Med Done Dec 26, 2018.
The status to date on GCKEY is medical not received.
There have been few to and fro emails with CIC.
First they said they received medical then they said they didnt. Then I emailed them again and they said they have the medical and its processing. ( Still not Updated on GCKEY to this day)
Received AOR2 on March 19th 2019, File transferred to LVO.
My BGC was in process since I signed in to GC KEY. (December 1st or 2nd week).Before that I didnt check.
Did any body else go through the same situation.
Please advise
It's weird about your medical received status, definitely keep an eye on that. No worries about your BGC status, it hasn't changed for me either and chances are it will remain unchanged for the next few months to come. LVO is the slowest VO of all, so you may not get another status update till around July.

OutlandeuropePa

Dec 14, 2018
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
File Transfer...
04-01-2019
Med's Request
20-12-2018
Med's Done....
26-12-2018
Hello,
I sent my application to sponsor my husband on October 19th, 2018.
AOR1: Jan 31-2019
SA: March 5,
AOR2: March 6- they sent it to Ankara

We still haven't got a medical request. Is this normal?
I am a bit worried.
Its normal. From what I have seen to different threads on the forum each application is not the same.
So they will for sure request medicals later on.

P.s I personally have received medicals request before transfer to Vo but still have not receive biometric request( while I have paid biometric fee since 7 September).

Best of luck to all of us !

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
My file was reopened Aug 8. I guess out 12 month processing time goes back to the beginning :( bgc started Oct 25. No news since

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
It's weird about your medical received status, definitely keep an eye on that. No worries about your BGC status, it hasn't changed for me either and chances are it will remain unchanged for the next few months to come. LVO is the slowest VO of all, so you may not get another status update till around July.
My bgc started Oct 25. No update since

Mahttob

Mar 12, 2019
Its normal. From what I have seen to different threads on the forum each application is not the same.
So they will for sure request medicals later on.

P.s I personally have received medicals request before transfer to Vo but still have not receive biometric request( while I have paid biometric fee since 7 September).

Best of luck to all of us !
Thank you so much for the reply.
Oh I see, Yes we paid for the biometrics when we sent the application and I thought that would be the first thing they would ask us to do. The funny thing is that my husband gave biometrics before for a visitor visa that was rejected. They say that the biometrics are valid for ten years but not if you are applying for a different visa. Which is absurd because fingerprints don't change. lol.
Best of luck to you, maybe your biometrics letter will arrive right before your PPR.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Thank you so much for the reply.
Oh I see, Yes we paid for the biometrics when we sent the application and I thought that would be the first thing they would ask us to do. The funny thing is that my husband gave biometrics before for a visitor visa that was rejected. They say that the biometrics are valid for ten years but not if you are applying for a different visa. Which is absurd because fingerprints don't change. lol.
Best of luck to you, maybe your biometrics letter will arrive right before your PPR.
Isn't that absolutely ridiculous? Just another way to profit I guess... London tried to change me for rprf fee twice.. Said they had no record of me paying it, Even though, luckily, I had a recipt for the online transaction, made through their system lol strange

Reactions: Mahttob