+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
is it showing in your GCkey account?
Yes it is. It's basically just telling me this "We received your application Aug 10th 2018 - Estimated time of completion Aug 10th 2019" So, basically it's what we already know AND by writing "estimated" they can still do whatever the F they want to... Back to waiting now : )

Reactions: schweisy

Akhan12

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
No worries. now you can check the status and hope you are aware of the new changes in the status tab effective 6th March. Hope we will get a clear picture after that
The status bar is the crap from ircc

It simply takes the file received date and adds 1 year to it and shows remaining time to finish up the year

I mean seriously

It’s as if I started a stop watch and seeing it countdown

Funny system

Reactions: singleman

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable

It simply takes the file received date and adds 1 year to it and shows remaining time to finish up the year

I mean seriously

Funny system
Yeah, I got a feedback from many people that the bar is actually of no help. I anticipated the same earlier but was hoping that this upgrade gonna be a meaningful one. But anyways, we don't have any other choice other than waiting :)

Reactions: Aref.P

Manaa

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, everyone says that Mississauga is faster than others VO so I hope news soon! :) we had to do the CSQ file (going to Québec) on December - January so I think that add maybe like a month in the process. We are June applicant so for now we are in the twelve months.
Cool... Let me know if you get any news from missi...

Reactions: SophieRstr

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019

I mean seriously

Funny system
Hi all,

To all that received the progression bar email this March 2019 to please leave a feedback on the link that they've provided in the email to let them know about the slower VO's such as LVO. Voice your feedback and opinion to help all the applicants who are stuck on these slower offices and to add manpower. Spread the word & it will benefit all. Thanks!!! :)

Shorgo1679

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have received the RPRF Request on 13th
February 2019.

Application recieved- 7th August
Medical passed
Biometrics done.
Additional documents- PCC submitted online.
Application was forwarded to Singapore VO on 3rd Jan.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.
BGC started processing in (mid) December 2018.

Is there anything to worry about? I have received RPRF but no Pre-Arrival yet.

Does this mean I have to face an interview? Or the RPRF Requestesd means no interview? Should I expect PPR next? Is there anything to worry about?

Some people with the same timeline have already received ppr from the same VO.

gogetter13

Jan 29, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-08-2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
I was wondering if anyone else in August is with the Rabat, Morocco office? Sounds like a painfully slow process over thereo_O

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

I mean seriously

Funny system
Agreed as it is total waste of money if any spent!; an encouragement 4 a child as giving em a Candy bar, keep him busy, stop crying baby :) Would be better if it would give little more accurate progress in REAL TIME or say remaining time is slightly less than total of 1 year

mr.hamed

Jan 21, 2019
Hey all,

Wife completed interview today. They didn't tell her much expect that the believe everything she said but are still skeptical of the marriage. They asked why we didn't have a wedding (we want to travel instead), and if we are married we are the rings on the wrong fingers in the photos. They didn't deny or approve her, just said they will contact her. Is this normal?

H

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Not clear in Signatures you wrote:-
Interview Passed:
Background Check:
PPR: