Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
Hi everyone,

I just received an email from this address: EST Citoyenneté Client / EAST Citizenship Client (CIC) CIC.EST-Citoyennete-Client-EAST-Citizenship-Client.CIC@cic.gc.ca, signed by Montreal Citizenship services at the end.

It’s states in the email:”This notice is to invite you to consult the communication enclosed to this email.” But there is no attachement in the email. Anyone has any idea?!

Thanks,
Ramin

Reactions: W2

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
It's been more than a month now since my test and no change in ecas and no email or mail and when I call CIC, file is in process :/
It's like I do not know what is going on and I have no clue about my time frames

I am also planning to travel end of may beginning of June and do not know when to email them that. I have patiently waiting for a decision made or an oath letter but none till now

If anyone has inputs in my case, let me know

joyfull

Jun 7, 2014
Hi Admin,

please update line 44
Received our Oath invitation via email today Mar 29.
Oath Ceremony on May 10 - Calgary

Thank you

ms0820

Mar 6, 2019
Hi Admin,

please update line 44

Thank you
this is such a good new - we took our test 1 day after you so hopefully we will get oath invitation soon.

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
It's been more than a month now since my test and no change in ecas and no email or mail and when I call CIC, file is in process :/
It's like I do not know what is going on and I have no clue about my time frames

I am also planning to travel end of may beginning of June and do not know when to email them that. I have patiently waiting for a decision made or an oath letter but none till now

From what city are you?
Did you ask them if your background check and residency verification are done?

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
From what city are you?
Did you ask them if your background check and residency verification are done?
My City is Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Background has been done according to CIC and as far as I understood in the test from the offficer
What else can be a reason for a pending case like mine ? I wonder
The only think I can recall is that the officer asked for passport translated stamps covering the period of eligibility and I handed those in the test
yet this has been more than a month since my exam and no updates or document request
I am debating in mind other reasons like the officer is having holidays or did not update ecas and I may get an oath without an ecas update or ... ?

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hello Admin, please update. Taking the Oath on May 17, 2019.

My letter has not arrived yet. However, I called CIC as agent during my test told me my ceremony was early April... And called CIC because if it was April, I needed to know the exact date. CIC Agent over the phone told me they sent invitation letter on March 20, 2019 to my email. However, I never got that letter via email. They were going to re-issue the email and still waiting for it. This phone call happened today March 28, 2019.
Congratulations, the long journey is nearing completion. Excellent news. I have updated the spreadsheet. Hoping that you receive the revised email soon. Wishing you all the best on the day of your Oath ceremony :):):):);

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Yesss!! Got an invitation to Oath Ceremony today, March 29th. My ceremony is on April 26th. Please update the Google sheet.

My fellow forum friends, I need your suggestion/opinion about something.

I am planning a trip to Europe on May 23rd. I was going to apply for the Schengen visa, but, since I received my Oath email today with my ceremony being on April 26th, I wonder whether I really need to apply for a Schengen visa anymore. With my Canadian passport, I can travel to Europe visa-free for up to 90 days. Do you guys think it is possible to get receive my passport after my ceremony on April 26th and before my trip on May 23rd? It would make life a hell of a lot easier for me. Otherwise, I'll have to go to Ottawa to apply for the Schengen Visa physically which is a pain in the butt.

Reactions: callbox

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone. Been offline for a few weeks.

Received my oath invitaton on 7th March and had my oath ceremony today :)
The journey to citizenship is completed after arriving here nearly 7 years ago.
Good luck everyone and best wishes :):)
Well done, excellent news your journey is finally over. I have updated the spreadsheet. Enjoy your new found status! :):):):)

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just received an email from this address: EST Citoyenneté Client / EAST Citizenship Client (CIC) CIC.EST-Citoyennete-Client-EAST-Citizenship-Client.CIC@cic.gc.ca, signed by Montreal Citizenship services at the end.

It’s states in the email:”This notice is to invite you to consult the communication enclosed to this email.” But there is no attachement in the email. Anyone has any idea?!

Thanks,
Ramin
You need to give CIC a call. It sounds like they have forgotten the attachment. Wishing you all the best in getting this resolved. The good news is that you are almost there now! :)

Reactions: ramin.gh

littleun

Jun 27, 2018

I think maybe you should just wait a few more weeks before contacting CIC. The processes can take time. If you have heard nothing by the end of April, then I would contact CIC and tell them about your travels at the end of May. You never know, you may get DM and an Oath invite any day. Maybe one of the other applicants may have better advice for you? Wishing you all the best and a speedy move to the next stage.

Reactions: Moori

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Admin,

please update line 44

Thank you
Congratulations, you can see the finish line now! Well done and the patience has paid off. Wishing you all the best for your Oath ceremony. Enjoy!

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
Yesss!! Got an invitation to Oath Ceremony today, March 29th. My ceremony is on April 26th. Please update the Google sheet.

My fellow forum friends, I need your suggestion/opinion about something.

I am planning a trip to Europe on May 23rd. I was going to apply for the Schengen visa, but, since I received my Oath email today with my ceremony being on April 26th, I wonder whether I really need to apply for a Schengen visa anymore. With my Canadian passport, I can travel to Europe visa-free for up to 90 days. Do you guys think it is possible to get receive my passport after my ceremony on April 26th and before my trip on May 23rd? It would make life a hell of a lot easier for me. Otherwise, I'll have to go to Ottawa to apply for the Schengen Visa physically which is a pain in the butt.
Apply in person at the passport office on 433 Main Street, Suite 400. You can get a passport within 10 business days. You can even request urgent processing and get it in less time . Take along proof of travel - ticket.Check out the website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/urgent-emergency-passport.html