+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

GSSV

Nov 9, 2018
Hello All,

Is there anyone from Toronto waiting to Test Date?

I have checked the CIC application status and it is still in progress since long time. No email communication for test date.

Thanks in advance...

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Pls update the spreadsheet
Test/ interview done Feb 26

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
I have just had my exam today
at Saskatoon
passed
waiting for next update
best of wishes everyone

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
I gave my citizenship test the day before on 27th Feb. Passed the test with 20/20 score. My ECAS was updated with Decision Made status today, i.e on March 1st. Admin, please update my row in the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Last edited:

Magdi_abu

Oct 12, 2018
I was also told the same that they are waiting for my clearance. I passed my test on 11 Feb and still waiting for decision made.
It’s really depressing but we will keep it up.Keep us updated if something happens with your file, and I’ll do the same. Thanks and all the best

Reactions: nk.nav

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
I gave my citizenship test the day before on 27th Feb. Passed the test with 20/20 score. My ECAS was updated with Decision Made status today, i.e on March 1st. Admin, please update my row in the spreadsheet. Thanks!
Congratulations! Spreadsheet updated. Wishing you all the best in getting a speedy Oath ceremony date.

Reactions: SonOfOdin

Samsigaga

Mar 1, 2019
Has anyone in the lower mainland / Fraser Valley area received anything yet regarding the test?

Here are my dates:
Application recieved August 27
Receipt of application letter November 8
Processing started November 29

It's so disheartening seeing the September boards and so many people already taking the tests though I know it's very location dependent so was hoping to hear if anyone else around me has been successful yet.

Thanks

Reactions: Laziophilic

SLteacher

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 24-02-2015
AOR Received.
Check Cashed: 30-01-2015
Has anyone in the lower mainland / Fraser Valley area received anything yet regarding the test?

Here are my dates:
Application recieved August 27
Receipt of application letter November 8
Processing started November 29

It's so disheartening seeing the September boards and so many people already taking the tests though I know it's very location dependent so was hoping to hear if anyone else around me has been successful yet.

Thanks
Vancouver is generally a slow center. No need to dishearten, this is all part of the process. It will come in time. All those guys/gals who got their citizen ship in 6 months do not know the relief 9 months, 12 months people feel. :D:D

Citizenship is like a mango, yes it is still a mango at 6 months, but at 9-12 months is red/yellow, perfectly ripe and dripping with sweetness. The one who ate at 6 month is happy but he will never taste the pulpy goodness time brings.

Patience my child... a sweet soul fulfilling perfectly rip mango awaits you.
- Confucius

Samsigaga

Mar 1, 2019
Vancouver is generally a slow center. No need to dishearten, this is all part of the process. It will come in time. All those guys/gals who got their citizen ship in 6 months do not know the relief 9 months, 12 months people feel. :D:D

Citizenship is like a mango, yes it is still a mango at 6 months, but at 9-12 months is red/yellow, perfectly ripe and dripping with sweetness. The one who ate at 6 month is happy but he will never taste the pulpy goodness time brings.

Patience my child... a sweet soul fulfilling perfectly rip mango awaits you.
- Confucius
I can't wait for my mango. Thanks!