+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

Rosielai

Jun 10, 2018
Oops! forgot to update (not much going on though) but received the AOR Nov 8. Rosie Line 140 on the spreadsheet! :) thanks!!!

Good Luck to all that had been invited to the exam!!!!!!

CICApplicant

Jan 22, 2019
For those who got FPs request, please advice:

I got a request on Dec 24th for FPs, I had done them on Jan the 4th and provided the police officer with the address in Vancouver were the FPs need to be submitted. Called CIC to check for an updates last Friday, they told me nothing was updated and still they didn't receive the FPs!! They told me to wait until it it is 30 days from the Day of the letter and call them again for updates!
Keep me posted when you get next update... Here is my story:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/finger-print-information-not-on-file-even-after-4-months.607606/

Out of curiosity I called CIC today and found that they don't have information on my Finger Prints, that I completed them... on file yet and CIC Agent suggested to send a copy of receipt to Vancouver office marking it as FYI.

Is this normal for Citizenship applicant from Vancouver/Surrey BC area? Looking at Vancouver Area applications timeline in various forums they are usually taking much longer time overall... Is Vancouver office a bottleneck for us ?

stray cat

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
24-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF: Paid 26-09-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR: 12-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Well done on passing the test. It is a pity that the CIC officials were unaware of the e-passport UK unmanned entries, particularly as Canadian visitors will able to enter without seeing any border control personnel from summer 2019. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/epassport-gates-to-ease-travel-for-passengers-from-more-countries. Good luck with the rest of the process.
Thanks littleun,

Yeah, I have spoken with other Brits here in Edmonton and they had no problems.
I also spoke with one of the guys at work who is from Egypt and just received his oath invite. They said similar things to him also at his interview. 6 weeks after his interview he got the oath invite with no further checks.
Hopefully it will all work out, just makes me nervous lol.

sainswapna

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Test Invitation received, please update line 105.
Test invite: JAN 22, 2019
Test date: FEB 07, 2019

Reactions: bpayne788

ahm_thhgr

Dec 21, 2018
For those who got FPs request, please advice:

I got a request on Dec 24th for FPs, I had done them on Jan the 4th and provided the police officer with the address in Vancouver were the FPs need to be submitted. Called CIC to check for an updates last Friday, they told me nothing was updated and still they didn't receive the FPs!! They told me to wait until it it is 30 days from the Day of the letter and call them again for updates!
I got the FP request letter on December 21 and done it on the same day, but the same situation. No information have been reflected on my file. I sent them the RCMP confirmation email and waiting. Montreal office.
Also I sent them a letter my mail and waiting for something may happen in the coming days

Khan B

Jan 19, 2019
Hi, sheet updated. It would be helpful to know if yours was a single/family application and date application was sent for the spreadsheet data. Date of test invitation varies, I tend to refer to past experience on the 2018 Citizenship Applications sheet to get an idea.
It's a family application of 4 members .
And application was sent on 24 augAug 2018.
Thanks

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys i need your help for Notice of appear
they mentioned some documents along with me while going for exam.
do i have to carry my photograph again?(the reason why i ask, they mentioned
that as bring all documents which support your application as per checklist)

Thanks

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some people got update to DM in the same day as test, some took 1, 2 days.
At the interview after the test, the offices said to me "Congratulation..., all are good....The oath invitation will come .... bla bla....", It has been a week and I am still waiting for DM.
:(
hi did you carry with you photograph?

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
hi guys i need your help for Notice of appear
they mentioned some documents along with me while going for exam.
do i have to carry my photograph again?(the reason why i ask, they mentioned
that as bring all documents which support your application as per checklist)

Thanks
You dont need your photograph