+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi, well done in getting the test invite. I have updated the spreadsheet. We seem to be missing an In Process date for you. It would be nice to have that date to keep the sheet nice and tidy and to let others have an idea of time frames from AOR to test. Thanks so much. Wishing you luck with the test.
Nov 28 & thank you for your wishes!!

rebornxxx

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for your response.

In my previous passports, i have some visas/stamps in arabic. So in that case i might have to translate them.

Read from someone else's post that they look at passports covering last 5 years. So translations only for current and my previous passport would be sufficient i guess?
i think as long as there's a translation, you're all good :)

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations! Could you please share the reason why you contacted them?
My wife become canadian last year and she advice me to follow because that 's what she did. She finished her process for just 6 months. She have experience on immigration processing. Thanks

Cooper-montreal

Dec 19, 2018
Pass the test today.
The interview was short. They only ask for passport, PR card, driver license and health card.
The agent told me my file was good and clear, the oath should come in 3 or 4 MONTHS. (Really, Montreal is that slow?).
For the test, I would not say it's difficult. But you really need to prepare to be able to pass. Everybody has different question sheet, but judging by mine, I suggest you read the book several times and be sure to understand everything. There are questions that did not appear in any websites that I tried, therefore, read and understand the book.
I wish you luck,

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Pass the test today.
The interview was short. They only ask for passport, PR card, driver license and health card.
The agent told me my file was good and clear, the oath should come in 3 or 4 MONTHS. (Really, Montreal is that slow?).
For the test, I would not say it's difficult. But you really need to prepare to be able to pass. Everybody has different question sheet, but judging by mine, I suggest you read the book several times and be sure to understand everything. There are questions that did not appear in any websites that I tried, therefore, read and understand the book.
I wish you luck,
Sheet updated.

rebornxxx

Aug 15, 2018
Pass the test today.
I wish you luck,
same in Winnipeg. The officer told us that it will take 3-4 months for oath taking.

kum1234

May 29, 2013
Please add me in the spreadsheet.

User id: kum1234
Application Sent: July 31st
Application Received: Aug 02nd
AOR Received: Oct 24th.
Ecas status in process
Sent the application for Family(3).

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Hi, any help is appreciated. I am scheduled for test tomorrow. I read the book almost twice, did tests, but when I did tests from other websites I realized that there are a lot of dates and names I don't remember. Please share your experience. Which tests were close to actual tests and how difficult is the actual test?

Can-Da

Apr 13, 2018
Pass the test today.
I wish you luck,
Yes it is very slow. My office is Montreal. Decision made 1 November 2018. Until now, no oath invitation

rob1345

Jul 14, 2014
Hi, any help is appreciated. I am scheduled for test tomorrow. I read the book almost twice, did tests, but when I did tests from other websites I realized that there are a lot of dates and names I don't remember. Please share your experience. Which tests were close to actual tests and how difficult is the actual test?
If you read the study guide thoroughly and provide common sense logic when answering multiple choice questions you will be fine. As with most things its the unknown that is worrying not the test content itself. Take your time when answering as you have lots if it. Good Luck.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Please add me in the spreadsheet.

User id: kum1234
Application Sent: July 31st
Application Received: Aug 02nd
AOR Received: Oct 24th.
Ecas status in process
Sent the application for Family(3).
Hi, all updated. It would be really helpful if you could confirm the number of days for physical presence - for the spreadsheet. Wishing you luck through the process.

Reactions: Kishore2020