Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
07-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-15
LANDED..........
25-04-15
Anyone notice that it's significantly slower to get test invites for Vancouver applicants? Do you know if they process by applicants' location?

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
...passed the test 20/20 - was told to wait for oath in next 4-6 weeks - good luck to those waiting !

YMMABAug2018

Aug 27, 2018
Turns out my application status changed to In Process on November 16, 2018.

I just found out today because I fortuitously tried logging in the website and got in, only to realize my mailing address was incorrect (CIC used the address of my former representative who I used for my PR application).

Can you help me with the following? My Citizenship Application Status lists:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 8, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2018.
If mail had already been sent my way with Test Invite, or additional info required, would this be listed in the Status website?

I just want to ensure I haven't missed any steps because of erroneously addressed mail.

Thanks in advance!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Turns out my application status changed to In Process on November 16, 2018.

I just found out today because I fortuitously tried logging in the website and got in, only to realize my mailing address was incorrect (CIC used the address of my former representative who I used for my PR application).

Can you help me with the following? My Citizenship Application Status lists:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 8, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 16, 2018.
If mail had already been sent my way with Test Invite, or additional info required, would this be listed in the Status website?

I just want to ensure I haven't missed any steps because of erroneously addressed mail.

Thanks in advance!
If you provided email address the than such request comes through email. But as a precaution change ur mailing address through online option. Also u will see status update when they send u any correspondence telling u so abt that

Reactions: YMMABAug2018

YMMABAug2018

Aug 27, 2018
If you provided email address the than such request comes through email. But as a precaution change ur mailing address through online option. Also u will see status update when they send u any correspondence telling u so abt that
Thank you for your prompt response. They have my email address and that's how I received notification of AOR. I haven't received any further emails since then, even though I've been In Process since Nov 16.

I fixed my mailing address as soon as I noticed the issue today.

Did you receive an email for "In Process" or "Test Invite"?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Thank you for your prompt response. They have my email address and that's how I received notification of AOR. I haven't received any further emails since then, even though I've been In Process since Nov 16.

You do not get email for in process. When they send u test invite there will be another line added to status “we send you correspondence.......””” so and so

Reactions: YMMABAug2018

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Anyone notice that it's significantly slower to get test invites for Vancouver applicants? Do you know if they process by applicants' location?
My application is in Vancouver and they haven't even update my fingerprints status. RCMP sent the fingerprints to them since December 13. So yes, I agree, Vancouver is a slow processing center.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014

You don't recieve email for "In Process" but you do receive email for the invitation to the test or oath ceremony.

ketanpunde

Jun 3, 2012
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Please add me to August 2018.
Here are my details:
ID: ketanpunde
App type: Family
Physical Presence: 2000+ days
App Sent: Mailed 9th June 2018
App Delivered: 12th June 2018
App Received (CIC) : 14th June 2018
AOR : 9th August 2018
IP: 22 August 2018

No updates as of 10 Jan 2019.

regedit

Aug 20, 2018
Please update my status:
Jan 8 - test passed

During the interview received a request to provide a translation of my passport with all the stamps and visas (reason being that there is an Egypt visa which is in all Arabic, including dates).

My spouse and I were interviewed together.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Please update my status:
Jan 8 - test passed

During the interview received a request to provide a translation of my passport with all the stamps and visas (reason being that there is an Egypt visa which is in all Arabic, including dates).

My spouse and I were interviewed together.
Well done, sheet updated. Thank you for providing some insight which will be helpful for others. Good luck with the next stage.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Please add me to August 2018.
Here are my details:
ID: ketanpunde
App type: Family
Physical Presence: 2000+ days
App Sent: Mailed 9th June 2018
App Delivered: 12th June 2018
App Received (CIC) : 14th June 2018
AOR : 9th August 2018
IP: 22 August 2018

No updates as of 10 Jan 2019.
Hi, thank you for the information. I think probably you should be added to the June list as that is the date of application delivery. Are you able to contact the June sheet administrator to make the request? Good luck by the way with the citizenship process.