Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
03-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
My ECAS changed to "In Process" on Oct 26.
Could you please update the spreadsheet (row 11)?

Reactions: Magdi_abu

amirsuriya

Sep 17, 2018
Are you also from Ottawa? Does applicant's location play a role in processing times?
From Mississauga, as per tracker I don't think that location is major issue here. All I say is luck and nothing else, couldn't find any specific city where people are not getting AOR's.

stray cat

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
24-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF: Paid 26-09-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR: 12-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Updated :)

Added :)
Dear Sir
Will you please advise me as to whether there is any harm in asking CBSA for my exit and arrival details before applying for citizenship ? Further whether any senior member has taken such information before applying for Canadian citizenship. Regarss

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Hi,

I initially sent my citizenship application on Aug 2nd which was delivered on Aug 7th. After a week, I realized I may have forgotten to sign the application form so I sent my complete application package again on Aug 10th which was delivered on Aug 13th. In my second application, I included a letter explaining why I am re-sending the application. I did this to avoid delays in processing after talking to an agent in CIC call centre who advised me to simply re-send the application. Otherwise, I would have to wait for 3 months for my application to get returned and re-send it again.

Now, for both of my applications, I haven't received any AOR or communication from CIC confirming it has been received. I would like to know how long does it take to get AOR?

I live in Ottawa

Can anyone please answer?

Send a Web form using your UCI # and explain them about your applications, Also Contact with CIC customer support as well.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Dear Sir
Will you please advise me as to whether there is any harm in asking CBSA for my exit and arrival details before applying for citizenship ? Further whether any senior member has taken such information before applying for Canadian citizenship. Regarss
As part of your citizenship application you have to provide details about every trip outside of Canada. If you have not kept a travel journal, or notes about these trips you can request this information from the CBSA and use it to fill out your citizenship application. Do not submit the information you receive from the CBSA with your application. CIC will make their own inquiries.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
I am Aug 1 application received
AOR Oct 23rd. Pls update

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
please update the spread sheet.
AOR Oct 23rd 2018

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Added. And yes, send the same pictures again if they're still within the 6 month period.
Dear Sir
Will pl clarify as to whether you have collected travel history from CBSA before applying for citizenship for an attachment with the application? Also intend to apply for my arrival departure record as my application for citizenship is due january 2019

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Dear Sir
Will pl clarify as to whether you have collected travel history from CBSA before applying for citizenship for an attachment with the application? Also intend to apply for my arrival departure record as my application for citizenship is due january 2019
I already answered your question. See below.

As part of your citizenship application you have to provide details about every trip outside of Canada. If you have not kept a travel journal, or notes about these trips you can request this information from the CBSA and use it to fill out your citizenship application. Do not submit the information you receive from the CBSA with your application. CIC will make their own inquiries.
I personally did not get any records from the CBSA, but many other applicants did. Again, do not submit the records with your application. Only use the information provided to fill out the application documents.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry guys to barge in but I couldn't find an answer to this predicament. Since you have already submitted the applications, please advise or direct me to the right link or thread. Thanks a tonne!!

Question below:

I am sure this question has been clarified before, but someone please help me. My eligibility period is Oct 2013 to Oct 2018. I became a PR in June 2016. So for the temporary status before June 2018 what should I put the start and end dates for International Student and Temporary resident worker?

International student
From date: Start date of eligibility period End date: Start date of Post grad work permit or Day before my post grad work permit

Temporary resident holder
From date: Start date of my work permit To date: End date of work permit or day before the day I became PR?

Can someone please clarify?