+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

GSSV

Nov 9, 2018
Hi All,

We did not received the Oath Ceremony yet since last 2 months but want to reschedule it when it will come due to below reason.

Myself and my family is travelling to native country in 25th June for couple of months during summer vacation and It will be not possible to attend the oath ceremony till 15th Sep 2019.

Please share the letter format for rescheduling the Oath Ceremony if anyone is aware of.

It will be much appreciated for your help in advance.

Thanks

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi All,

We did not received the Oath Ceremony yet since last 2 months but want to reschedule it when it will come due to below reason.

Myself and my family is travelling to native country in 25th June for couple of months during summer vacation and It will be not possible to attend the oath ceremony till 15th Sep 2019.

Please share the letter format for rescheduling the Oath Ceremony if anyone is aware of.

Thanks
That's pretty much it.

Laziophilic

Nov 10, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Please update the sheet, I received a notice to appear to Citizenship Ceremony on June the 14th in Vancover! :) :)

Reactions: GraceCan

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Please update the sheet, I received a notice to appear to Citizenship Ceremony on June the 14th in Vancover! :) :)
Congratulations! Well done, wishing you all the best for your final stage and future as a Canadian citizen. Thank you for posting regularly with your progress to keep others updated. :)

Reactions: Laziophilic

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi All,

Thanks
Call them and inform them of ur absence they will put a note in ur file not to invite u for cerrmony in those dates

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my time worrying/panicking about citizenship has come to an end. It took 9 months from the day IRCC received my application until I completed the Oath Ceremony (17th Aug 2018 - 17th May 2019). 7 days later I picked up my passport (a long story for another day). Thank you to the admins and all the forum posters for help/information throughout this process. You are all very kind. I'm a Canadian...yipeeeee!!!

Reactions: GraceCan

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
So my time worrying/panicking about citizenship has come to an end. It took 9 months from the day IRCC received my application until I completed the Oath Ceremony (17th Aug 2018 - 17th May 2019). 7 days later I picked up my passport (a long story for another day). Thank you to the admins and all the forum posters for help/information throughout this process. You are all very kind. I'm a Canadian...yipeeeee!!!
Congratulations the waiting is over!!!! Wishing you all the best for your future with your new found status. :):)

Reactions: nagrish

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@littleun
You are the best admin who i have ever witnessed, I am already citizen now and was part of august family
but still keep my presence here sometime to look and if can help anyone
such a great efforts you do to maintain sheet and keep updated all the time.
god bless you

AaronCan

Nov 19, 2017
The wait is over.

Attended Oath Ceremony today. Got Citizenship Certificates for my family.

Finally Canadian.

Admin pls update.

Thanks all the forum members. Had a great time. Learned a lot. Wish you all best of luck for your applications.

Thanks a ton.

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding address change, what is the procedure if i want to update a (Change of) new address via web form? Do i need to submit any address proof such as Driving License or Utility bill or Mails? or no need anything? Please advise me if you guys have any similar experience.
Thanks!

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
The wait is over.

Attended Oath Ceremony today. Got Citizenship Certificates for my family.

Finally Canadian.

Admin pls update.

Thanks all the forum members. Had a great time. Learned a lot. Wish you all best of luck for your applications.

Thanks a ton.
Congratulations to you all! The stress of the application is now over - for good! Enjoy. :):)

Reactions: AaronCan

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hey Guys,

I have a question regarding address change, what is the procedure if i want to update a (Change of) new address via web form? Do i need to submit any address proof such as Driving License or Utility bill or Mails? or no need anything? Please advise me if you guys have any similar experience.
Thanks!
You just make the change via your personal on-line link - ECAS. No evidence is required.

Reactions: Danielari2016

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
@littleun
You are the best admin who i have ever witnessed, I am already citizen now and was part of august family
but still keep my presence here sometime to look and if can help anyone
such a great efforts you do to maintain sheet and keep updated all the time.
god bless you
Thank you for you kind words :) It makes me happy to be able to keep the spreadsheet up to date for the benefit of all the August applicants. I am so glad that so many take the time to keep the rest of us updated regularly. :)

Skabo89

May 30, 2019
Hi guys, me and my wife are August applicants, our case is processed in Hamilton office,had test at 4th of april we passed test had a interview the same day, interview passed good and lady officer was told us that will have ceremony in two months...Nothing since then...Status changed at April 7 or 8th to dm... Anyone from Hamilton who is still waiting for ceremony? Thank you

GSSV

Nov 9, 2018
Call them and inform them of ur absence they will put a note in ur file not to invite u for cerrmony in those dates
Thanks for reply,

Yesterday I called customer service regarding my vacation schedule, they said that they can not put any note on my file.
They asked me send mail explaining the vacation details and availability period to processing office with below details. I have sent yesterday letter to NS office with all details. Hopefully they will acknowledge the issue.

Below is the email which I got from customer service agent. Just FYI in case if anyone facing same issue.
To do so, please send a letter to the IRCC office processing your file, indicating:
  • Complete name and date of birth,
  • Address in Canada before departure,
  • Address abroad,
  • Name and phone number of a contact person in Canada,
  • Unavailability periods,
  • Availability, if you return to Canada for a short stay during the unavailability period,
  • Reasons for unavailability,
  • Supporting documents regarding the situation, if applicable, and
  • Signature and date the letter was signed.

Reactions: delta304