+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hi Guys,
I have a question regarding new address update if anyone have similar experience. I applied by end of November as an Urgent application and they accepted, its been processing since Mid December but i didn't receive email for invitation for the test, its frustrated since its in Mississauga office. My question is Can i update my new Oshawa address which can do done faster than Mississauga or leave it as it is? i lived in North York ON. Anybody have a good experience in Oshawa? or similar experience with address change?
Dont try that as file transfer will take time and u will be stuck between two offices. Oshawa will most probably be dealt by Scarborough which is lightining fast. If u want to take chances then u need to send a written transfer request with reason to mississauga office by post. Do not try email or webform way as they will not initiate transfer on that

Reactions: Danielari2016

Canadian egyptian

Apr 5, 2019
Hi
I've done and passed my citizenship test Feb19, but my file still missing the security clearance.They told me that my police clearance has passed, but my security clearance is not ready yet!. Any clue How much does it take to have it? I couldn't find any useful info on security clearance time frame for citizenship. Thanks
I'm exactly like u my friend

rmarhp

Sep 17, 2018
Hi all, super happy about one more step completed. Can u pls update the spreadsheet?

id: rmarhp
test passed: apr 10th
decision made ecas: apr 11th

Thanks!

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi all, super happy about one more step completed. Can u pls update the spreadsheet?

id: rmarhp
test passed: apr 10th
decision made ecas: apr 11th

Thanks!
Congratulations!! Happy for you and hoping that you hear something very soon about the Oath ceremony. Final step almost! :):):) Spreadsheet updated.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hey @littleun what’s your latest update? Did you receive test date yet?
Hi, thanks for asking BiomedAmrt, that is kind of you :). Sadly, I am no further forward than 'In process' still (since November 2018). I can see that Victoria has its next pop up temporary CIC site for tests, interviews and Oath ceremonies, between May 27 to May 31, 2019. So the very earliest one I could get invited to is one of those dates. If not it will be July or August possibly, or maybe later. If it is May, then the earliest date that I am likely to receive the actual invite is April 27. Patience is a virtue they say! :(

Reactions: BiomedAmrt

kum1234

May 29, 2013
So sorry, that would have been me that missed your earlier updates. I have updated the spreadsheet now. Congratulations on reaching this stage and for passing the test, that is really good news! Wishing you the best of luck for an Oath date that works for you. :)
Thank you. Can you please update the ecas status changed to "Decision Made" on April 13rd but waiting for Oath letter.

GSSV

Nov 9, 2018
Hi

Citizenship test passed on Friday 12 Apr 2019. Showing Decision made on ecas.

One Query - I am not able to find the COPR document.
Is it mandatory document for oath ceremony?

Please advise.

Chirasha

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-14
Med's Request
21-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
16-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
29 May 2015
Hi, thanks for asking BiomedAmrt, that is kind of you :). Sadly, I am no further forward than 'In process' still (since November 2018). I can see that Victoria has its next pop up temporary CIC site for tests, interviews and Oath ceremonies, between May 27 to May 31, 2019. So the very earliest one I could get invited to is one of those dates. If not it will be July or August possibly, or maybe later. If it is May, then the earliest date that I am likely to receive the actual invite is April 27. Patience is a virtue they say! :(
I pray and hope that you get invited for the test before 27 April. Good people like you deserve good news.

nitin_shibani

Sep 15, 2017
Brampton
Hi, Welcome to the August applicants. Thank you for proving the information that you have. I have added you to the spreadsheet. It would be wonderful to be able to fill in all of the information, to keep the sheet tidy and to help others to understand the processing timelines. Are you able to provide the information for your location, application type (single, family etc), and your number of physical presence days? Wishing you luck in the processing of your application. :)
File is in Mississauga
Single
Physical Presence : 1086 days