31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Hi fellow applicants!

Anyone have news as to where CIC is with applications? I sent my application from Vancouver on Aug 9th with 1095 days as PR. I know they received it Aug 13th, so it's been a month now and still no AOR. Do we know what the expected or average time is for AOR?

Also, what are the processing steps? AOR-> Interview date -> Exam -> Oath?

Thanks!

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
I forgot my kid health card as second id , I only submitted old and new passport bio page along with birth certificate. will my application will be return or they will ask me to submit as extra pending document please guide me

benel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
I didn’t do it either. The photographer said they’ve never seen anybody do that before. So let’s just hope they request new photos if anything and don’t sent the whole thing back.
Requirements
  • Provide two (2) identical citizenship photographs (except Renunciation applications, where only one (1) photo is required.)
  • Your photographs must comply with the specifications below. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.
  • Photographs must be printed on quality photographic paper.
  • Provide the name of the photographer or the studio, the studio address and the date the photos were taken on the back of the photos
  • Print the name of the person on the back of the photos.

Gillmahal

Aug 3, 2018
Hi this is gillmahal can I please be added to aug forum
Date application sent: jul31
Application received :aug 3
Physical presence says :1628
Application type :single
City surrey bc
Thank you

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
if you were outside for family visit or vacation, you don't need to include it in that form. you will put the travel information in the presence calculator. and the fact ur parents are not Canadian does not matter.
however if you were outside Canada for work purposes or with someone who is a federal employee (i.e military or diplomat) then you will fill that form.
Dear Sir
After becoming permanent resident and being eldest member in our entire family I visited three time to India (1)To attend final rites of my deceased grand son and also to attend religious ceremonies of my deceased wife in Feb 2016 (2) Second time to attend marriage of my nice in 2017 (3) Third time I visited India fir two months along with Son's family in vacations august 2018.
Kindly advise wether all my visit to attend family function in India will be counted as absence or presence for calculating 1095 days.

benel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Dear Sir
After becoming permanent resident and being eldest member in our entire family I visited three time to India (1)To attend final rites of my deceased grand son and also to attend religious ceremonies of my deceased wife in Feb 2016 (2) Second time to attend marriage of my nice in 2017 (3) Third time I visited India fir two months along with Son's family in vacations august 2018.
Kindly advise wether all my visit to attend family function in India will be counted as absence or presence for calculating 1095 days.
Yes, use the presence calculator to calculate your presence in Canada and make sure to include all the trips to India or any other country. And mention the reason for the trips (family visit or vacation).

Danielari2016

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
14-06-2016
Hi fellow applicants!

Anyone have news as to where CIC is with applications? I sent my application from Vancouver on Aug 9th with 1095 days as PR. I know they received it Aug 13th, so it's been a month now and still no AOR. Do we know what the expected or average time is for AOR?

Also, what are the processing steps? AOR-> Interview date -> Exam -> Oath?

Thanks!
Be patience!
July applicants still getting AOR, even July 15 applicants didn't receive their AOR.
Process > AOR - In Process - interview date - Test - Decision made - Oath - Passport as soon as you receive your Citizenship Certificate.

amirsuriya

Sep 17, 2018
ID: suriya
App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1099
App. Sent: Aug 07, 2018
App. Received Aug 10, 2018
AOR: No update as of Sept 16

benel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Be patience!
July applicants still getting AOR, even July 15 applicants didn't receive their AOR.
Process > AOR - In Process - interview date - Test - Decision made - Oath - Passport as soon as you receive your Citizenship Certificate.
why exactly? once u get the citizenship there is no hurry to get a passport

victor2000

Sep 18, 2018
Please add me:
App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1185
App. Sent: Aug 01, 2018
App. Received Aug 8, 2018
AOR: Not yet

rmarhp

Sep 17, 2018
Hi future Canadians! Please, add me to the spreadsheet

Application Sent : 27th August 2018
Application Received : 29th August 2018
App Type : 2 Adults
Physical Presence : 1250
AOR: Pending
IP: Pending
Test: Pending
Oath: Pending

rdnsb

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
When I took the photos the lady who stamped the photo said they need the name of the place where you took it or photographer and date. I don’t think you need to type your name. If you do then once again they’ve not been very clear about this which means lots of applications will be sent back or they’ll request new photos ??
As per requirements below,
both photographer and yourself need to write the details as mentioned.
They are very clear about the Photo Requirements.

Requirements
  • Provide two (2) identical citizenship photographs (except Renunciation applications, where only one (1) photo is required.)
  • Your photographs must comply with the specifications below. If the photographs do not meet the specifications, you will have to provide new photographs before your application can be processed.
  • Provide the name of the photographer or the studio, the studio address and the date the photos were taken on the back of the photos

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
As per requirements below,
both photographer and yourself need to write the details as mentioned.
They are very clear about the Photo Requirements.

Requirements
The last paragraph, "print the name of the person on the back of the photos" seems to emphasis printing the name of the photographer rather than the applicant. If reference is being made to the applicant, I dont think they will write "print the name of the person". My thought.

Reactions: Milamilaca