+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

foobar

May 17, 2019
Meds Passed: 19/09/2018
Biometrics: 25/09/2018
ADR 1 (POF): 10/10/2018
ADR 2 (POF): 09/08/2019
ADR 3 (POF): 19/08/2019 (seems they did not receive my previous docs)
Remeds done: 20/09/2019 submitted 27/09/2019
Add medical request submitted 166/09/2019
ReMeds Passed: 16/09/2019
PPR: 19/10/2019

VO - Ottawa
Congrats

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
1215 here too!! Cheers!!
Hi, I am going to apply for EE profile for the second time as my first attempt for PR was NOC mismatch. I am going to apply with NOC 1215 this time. Could you take a look and see if my job duties match?
Title: Coordinator

Roles and Responsibilities:
-Supervise and coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams such as Sales, Production, Logistics and Administration.
-Supervising and ensuring available inventory stock, production plans and order confirmation.
- Coordinate with customer and packaging teams to ensure all the logos and design adhere to Canadian regulations.
-Review shipping documentation, such as Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Packing Lists, Canada Customs and Certificate of Origin.
-Make arrangements with customs brokers to ensure that the goods and documents comply with customs regulations.
-Analyse and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
-Train and educate team members on job duties, customs procedures, documentation and other policies.
-Maintain and improve the overall work process in terms of communication, accuracy and time management.

Helpmee

Oct 27, 2018
Guys i need suggestion, I am aug 2018 aor candidate, i got ppr in dec 2019,poat that i updated cic regarding my separation with spouse and later about my divorce, cic gave me 6 months time to submit divorce docs which i have submitted on 1st aug 2019.my medical has expired on 23rd aug. Ralph confirmed in September eligibility, criminality security recently passed, medical expired, no action required. Divorce docs received.

Since then I have raised numerous webform and mail but i got standard response only. I also applied gcms 31 days back which are delayed.

As per understanding it seems file is approved and waiting for medical review to extend or to ask re med.
I saw a couple of posts which suggest to never go for re medical without cic request. However in few cases re med done without cic request is timely updated.
Kindly suggest what I should do.
@Mo-Desire your views as u did second re medical upfront.
Guys I need ur inputs, no one answered to my earlier post, I have got re medical done(without request) and updated then via webform on 28th oct. Hospital told they will submit report in coming week.

hpswamy

May 24, 2018
Hello, i got an AOR in Aug 2018 and ordered GCMS notes in Jun 2019 which seemed to indicate my EE application had been approved. I've been waiting since then and haven't gotten my PPR yet. Is there anyway I can expedite this process? Anyone I can contact?

https://ibb.co/rwjqHms

Last edited:

hpswamy

May 24, 2018
Hello, i got an AOR in Aug 2018 and ordered GCMS notes in Jun 2019 which seemed to indicate my EE application had been approved. I've been waiting since then and haven't gotten my PPR yet. Is there anyway I can expedite this process? Anyone I can contact?

https://ibb.co/rwjqHms
To add on, I am residing in Chennai, India. Is there any organization I can contact to enquire about my application?