18 Aug 2018
Med's Request
08 May 2019
Med's Done....
12 May 2019
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
Congrats to all on getting their PPRs.

A word of caution on premature celebration... I had a remed request in May. That was cleared quickly enough and nothing further happened...

My CBSA notes in June showed me as being under "Comprehensive Security Screening under code 38" that being for Genocide, War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity.

I am ex-military, so I suppose it's the price I pay.. They want to be sure and I understand that

Just sharing that as a remed request means you're at the final step. Yet that step is at the mercy of an officer who may choose to get further details. In my case, these additional details will be a while coming...

So here I am; likely to be the last man standing in this group.

Waiting game folks... For some the wait may be longer than it is for others.

Cheers

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
Did it also show on GCMS note? Me over 14 months and they didn’t touch my file as of Nov last year
Congrats to all on getting their PPRs.

A word of caution on premature celebration... I had a remed request in May. That was cleared quickly enough and nothing further happened...

My CBSA notes in June showed me as being under "Comprehensive Security Screening under code 38" that being for Genocide, War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity.

I am ex-military, so I suppose it's the price I pay.. They want to be sure and I understand that

Just sharing that as a remed request means you're at the final step. Yet that step is at the mercy of an officer who may choose to get further details. In my case, these additional details will be a while coming...

So here I am; likely to be the last man standing in this group.

Waiting game folks... For some the wait may be longer than it is for others.

Cheers

btzsa

Jul 20, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
08 May 2019
AOR Received.
18 Aug 2018
Med's Request
08 May 2019
Med's Done....
12 May 2019
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
Did it also show on GCMS note? Me over 14 months and they didn’t touch my file as of Nov last year
My GCMS notes show nothing.

This is only known through CBSA notes. Security details are redacted in GCMS notes...

Even CBSA notes just says filed shared by CIO "with partner". Instruction is "Please review attached". One document is my Military Records and the second one has details of my postings as asked for in the provided format 1146E.

In your case, if nothing AT ALL has happened then best to call CIC via on Google hangouts. Talk to an agent and t

foobar

May 17, 2019
Has any one with file @ Vancouver local immigration office gotten any update of recent ?
Mine's still tucked in there, med was extended on 5th Sept & has now changed to you do not need medical, we will let ......
I just don't get the reason for update when security is yet to start !

OHiluvCANADA

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
Has any one with file @ Vancouver local immigration office gotten any update of recent ?
Mine's still tucked in there, med was extended on 5th Sept & has now changed to you do not need medical, we will let ......
I just don't get the reason for update when security is yet to start !
Hi,
My file is also at Vancouver office. Last update was medical extension on 4th Sep 2019 since then silence.

Last edited:

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Thank you :) :)
During the processing of PR, if one adds their spouse to their PR application after getting married will a CoPR be generated just for primary applicant which holds true for the spouse as well (or) will the CoPR be generated individually ? Any thoughts ?

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
@kzeed12 ( I was able to call at CIC just because of you kzeed12.... Many Thanks for helping me ) and @ other experts in the forum...... I would like to have your advice and understanding on my application status....
I would like to inform you about the recent update on my application, My application is now 13 months older..... Yesterday I called at the CIC call center and the agent told that my Eligibility ,Criminality and Security are all passed... But decision is still pending on account of Medicals, My medicals has got expired more than a month ago and in wait for the new Med Request. May i know that how long now it can take to come to a decision...Are their any chances of more delay...

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
@kzeed12 ( I was able to call at CIC just because of you kzeed12.... Many Thanks for helping me ) and @ other experts in the forum...... I would like to have your advice and understanding on my application status....
I would like to inform you about the recent update on my application, My application is now 13 months older..... Yesterday I called at the CIC call center and the agent told that my Eligibility ,Criminality and Security are all passed... But decision is still pending on account of Medicals, My medicals has got expired more than a month ago and in wait for the new Med Request. May i know that how long now it can take to come to a decision...Are their any chances of more delay...
you can expect remed soon. it doesn't take much time after eligibility is passed.

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
Please house! How long does it take to get a PPR after a remedical pass? I passed my remedicals since September 20th and I got a ghost update last week but still waiting for the golden e-mail.
Note: Family of 4
Did you get any update?

Bukay

Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Did you get any update?
Yes I got a request to upload my recent international passport (with more than 6 months validity) since the last one I uploaded will expire January 2020. I was able to do that on Monday 7th, my status for additional doc changed to not applicable on Wednesday 9th and I got a ghost update yesterday 11th. I just hope PPR will follow soon.

Reactions: FahadNov2018

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
Yes I got a request to upload my recent international passport (with more than 6 months validity) since the last one I uploaded will expire January 2020. I was able to do that on Monday 7th, my status for additional doc changed to not applicable on Wednesday 9th and I got a ghost update yesterday 11th. I just hope PPR will follow soon.
Yeh that's an indication PPR coming. Did you call them and ask what the status is on eligibility criminality and security? I think your security was not completed and it was completed on your ghost update.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Please is there anyone with adopted child included on application here?