+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Which site did you order your gcms notes from?
gcmsbuddy.com .. They said 35 days but got it on the 31st day ..

But just giving you a heads up - even gcms notes are getting delayed these days ..

You can also use getgcms.com

Akos

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I saw a ghost update today though it’s been 2 weeks since I last logged in.

It’s like My medical status changed from “passed “ to “You do not need medicals”.

My medical expires on the 10th of August 2019 and my AOR is August 2018.

Can anyone explain why I don’t need medical when I should be getting a request for re-medicals?

Akos

Mar 7, 2017
And you are right, just checked my profile, MEP passed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please before you got request for re medicals, did your medical status change from “Passed “ to “medical not required”

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I saw a ghost update today though it’s been 2 weeks since I last logged in.

It’s like My medical status changed from “passed “ to “You do not need medicals”.

My medical expires on the 10th of August 2019 and my AOR is August 2018.

Can anyone explain why I don’t need medical when I should be getting a request for re-medicals?
I don’t think you need re-medical since it’s been extended by the officer. You should be happy for this. Probably you will get PPR soon

Reactions: Akos

ahmedeltahawi

Mar 26, 2018
Hello Dears,
I am a PNP Inland applicant AOR August 2018. I RR for POF since September 2018 and I sent many documents. I found profile update few week ago and the medical changed to "you dont need medical..." . Last Friday, I received another ghost update, and no change in the application, medical still "you dont need ..". is the last Ghost update a good sign or it is only for medical extension.
Thanks for the help

Reactions: kzeed12