+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
My Medicals status changed from you passed your medical exam to: you do not need a medical exam on the day my medicals actually expired. is this a change that occurs automatically in the system when ones medicals expire? or is it an indication that something is moving forward?
Give it a week to two weeks .. If it still says "you do not need a medical" - means they extended your meds or else they will ask for remed..

Let the former be it ..

Reactions: nawaja

SnailEntry

Jun 10, 2019
Is this the normal trend? For medical status to change upon expiry?
Aor 5 Sep. 2018
Medical expird on 4 may 2019

Mediacl message changed from passed to you do not need a medical in last week of June
And no update since then.

Have applied 4th set of GCMS notes last week

FRUSf$#kingTRATING

I have written few emails since then, got generic reply every time

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
Aor 5 Sep. 2018
Medical expird on 4 may 2019

Mediacl message changed from passed to you do not need a medical in last week of June
And no update since then.

Have applied 4th set of GCMS notes last week

FRUSf$#kingTRATING

I have written few emails since then, got generic reply every time

i suggest calling, they give more info on phone than in emails

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Is this the normal trend? For medical status to change upon expiry?
@nawaja @itunu207

Medical status changes on the day of expiration automatically - unless a re med is not requested in two weeks time(usually) - that means the agent will extend the remed..
Good luck

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
can we get remed request (after its expiry) before eligibility is passed?
usually they ask for remed or extension when they are finalizing or reopening the file - which are good signs you are closer to ppr

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
My Medicals status changed from you passed your medical exam to: you do not need a medical exam on the day my medicals actually expired. is this a change that occurs automatically in the system when ones medicals expire? or is it an indication that something is moving forward?
That means your medicals have expired.
I don't know if it's automatic or someone is working one that.
Now they will decide if they will extend or ask you to do another medical exam.
It took me about 2 months after this message to get a request for another medical exam (since the previous expired).

From what I have read, there is no certain timeline when and if they will ask you to re-do a medical exam.

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
How do I upload my remeds form. Is there a link
You can send them through the webform.
There is no link to upload them.

That been said the medical center that you had the exam will upload them as well. You will upload the proof that you have done the medicals.

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
@nawaja @itunu207

Medical status changes on the day of expiration automatically - unless a re med is not requested in two weeks time(usually) - that means the agent will extend the remed..
Good luck
The timeline of these changes is not guaranteed. In some cases, it could happen what you are describing in some others, not at all.
They notified and send me a message 2 months after my medicals were expired. And that's the case for a lot of people...

imthesunil

Mar 13, 2019
This group is getting quieter and quieter everyday.. Before, there used to be at least 2 pages of posts everyday. Now its only 1 pages for 3 days. Does this mean people are getting PPR's and stopped responding or people are just tired of waiting and stopped talking about it.

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Got a Update

Aor 27 Aug 2018

Ghost update and medical status changed to you don't need a medical.

I am not happy nor sad, just dunno what it means :)

Reactions: SRayhan87