+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi Guys Today i received this email from cic regarding my enquiry..

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing time..

Now this thing is really worrying me too much

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing time..

When did u submit it?!

They r not even replying my inquiries!:mad:

Regarding the content, It is just one of the generic replies....Although it may seem bad, I would not care too much.

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018

your country of origin?

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Hello , Called today , B*** said No update , i can't see anyting , everything looks fine , These agents are really F** really frustrated this canada thing ruined a year of mine

CamB

Jun 11, 2019
24 Aug AOR, received golden email just over a week ago and today another one highlighting the fact that everything is approved. For those still waiting, hang in there. Some key points;
  • For work experience, some of it was self employed and followed the documents required to the letter. However, apparently 2 months into the app the case officer decided that not enough was done to prove the NOC for that period. This caused some problems major delays and problems.
  • The interpretation of 'not enough information to prove NOC' is a subjective one, and what we sent them (referrals, invoices to clients and payment of those invoices) wasn't on list of requirements to start with, and sent it based off of info from this site. Luckily it worked.
  • To this day the agent never requested additional information from us. The only we knew this was by requesting the GCMS notes in month
  • Calling IRCC, is redundant. The agent that speaks to you determines your experience. That said, all of them kept saying there is no notes on the file and everything is fine. This is what caused us to never order the GCMS in the first place, but eventually didn't trust a word they said, ordered the notes and saw info was required.
  • I lodged numerous complaints via the webform, called them ministers office several times and sent him about 3 emails complaining about IRCC. It amounted to nothing, but made me feel a lot better.
  • Order your GCMS notes, it's the only way to see what is happening. If you pass the 30/35 day mark lodge a complain with Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada. If you used a provider, like getgcms let them do it. You have to tell them to do it, they wont do it by default. Our second set of GCMS notes is as of today at the 60 day mark, I kid you not.
  • Our email today has our VISA validity dates on. It's marked for the beginning of Aug 2019. From what I have seen you normally have 6 months, but we suspect it is due to our medicals expiring at the start of August which might be the reason for such a short time frame.
We hoped for 4 months as an average, sold most of our stuff in 4 months. The last 6 months has been a crazy ride, more downs then up's and is something I don't want to experience again. Hang in there and don't give up!