+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Helo everyone

I just tried to check the status of my application via soft options over the phone..whenever i put application no.and year of birth its saying they are unable to find application. Yesterday it was working but today i dont knw why its happening..does anyone else has same issue? I applied through an agent but the office is still closed.
Me too....

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
Hey folks,

Got the landing interview done today.

Here are my timelines:

AOR: August 10, 2018
Medicals: Sept 04, 2018
Notes 1 from November 2018: Eligibility - RR (No ADR neither did I upload any docs upfront)
Ghost update 1: March 20, 2019
Ghost updates 2, 3 and 4: May 15, 16 and 17, 2019
Landing interview invite: May 22, 2019
Interview, passport stamping, and COPR: June 4, 2019

Thanks to all yet again for your support and sharing experiences and good luck to those who are waiting.

Thanks,

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hey folks,

Got the landing interview done today.

Here are my timelines:

AOR: August 10, 2018
Medicals: Sept 04, 2018
Notes 1 from November 2018: Eligibility - RR (No ADR neither did I upload any docs upfront)
Ghost update 1: March 20, 2019
Ghost updates 2, 3 and 4: May 15, 16 and 17, 2019
Landing interview invite: May 22, 2019
Interview, passport stamping, and COPR: June 4, 2019

Thanks to all yet again for your support and sharing experiences and good luck to those who are waiting.

Thanks,
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: gadhvibhargav

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Just logged into my account and found that my application was updated. Nothing changed except the medical field changed from "October 1, 2018. You passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". I assume this is a ghost update? It is the first update since October.

Reactions: Archavin89

Pris

May 11, 2018
Just logged into my account and found that my application was updated. Nothing changed except the medical field changed from "October 1, 2018. You passed the medical exam" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". I assume this is a ghost update? It is the first update since October.
This is not a ghost update since there is a change in your application. Mine has just been updated from "we have requested a medical exam" to "August 3, 2018 You passed the medical exam."
Its a real update, not a ghost one:D, which is a good sign anyway I believe

Reactions: Dannny

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I am starting the think the moment I found out through GCMS notes that my file was under RR I should have withdrawn my application updated my documents and re-apply. I took the step to proactively update and submit to CIC however my file remains untouched since September when I passed the medical.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
I am starting the think the moment I found out through GCMS notes that my file was under RR I should have withdrawn my application updated my documents and re-apply. I took the step to proactively update and submit to CIC however my file remains untouched since September when I passed the medical.
When was your file put in RR then? Right after medicals?
Most RR files get reviewed in their 10th month (as per recent observation) So order notes or call them for an update.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
When was your file put in RR then? Right after medicals?
Most RR files get reviewed in their 10th month (as per recent observation) So order notes or call them for an update.
Yes right after medical passed and ADR of a PCC. Got second notes 2 weeks ago, no change. Trying to call now, so far unable to speak with an agent and the automated system says they are unable to find my file. Really depressed now

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Yes right after medical passed and ADR of a PCC. Got second notes 2 weeks ago, no change. Trying to call now, so far unable to speak with an agent and the automated system says they are unable to find my file. Really depressed now
What is the reason of your RR?

I have a very similar timeline and my application is also in Ottawa. I had RR for POF.
Things started to move last week when my eligibility and security were passed on Thursday.

You can still speak to an agent even though the system says that it cannot find your file. Just wait a few seconds to hear the available choices and then press 0.

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
What is the reason of your RR?

I have a very similar timeline and my application is also in Ottawa. I had RR for POF.
Things started to move last week when my eligibility and security were passed on Thursday.

You can still speak to an agent even though the system says that it cannot find your file. Just wait a few seconds to hear the available choices and then press 0.
RR is because they were unable to verify my start date working in Canada as my employment letter stated the date I started outside Canada. I am an Intra-Company Transferee so i started working with the company back in my homeland.

Spoke with an agent and there has been no change even though when I called two months ago the agent left a note for the officer to review