+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi I have a 2 year old daughter , I ordered GCMS twice , i had rr on work experience , i had shared the experience letters in Jan itself , still no movement
Our AOR is from 28th August 2018 under OID stream and nothing happened since then. No medical request or biometric, maybe because the pics on our passports are already bio-metric pics??? No idea... Hope we will hear from them soon.
Am glad we put our 3 year old daughter in kindergarten, she has grown up so much in the last few months and learned many things.

JSKK

Mar 12, 2017
Hi I have a 2 year old daughter , I ordered GCMS twice , i had rr on work experience , i had shared the experience letters in Jan itself , still no movement
How did you send them exp letters? Through webform? Even I had RR for duties of my current job, my sister who is PR- some of her document was required, for previous company address on experience letter( current address of previous company is now different, so somehow they couldn’t verify that) and there were more issues. I know it’s difficult to have patience but I would to say to take it easy, as you will be receiving visa very soon. In June you ll definitely get some update. Don’t worry.

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Same here... with 19 Aug AOR
Is medical validity is different for inland applicants? My medical was done on May 2018 so technically it should expire by now. Whereas CIC have asked for my wife's remedical but her medical was done on June 12th 2018. I'm confused here.

Any thoughts?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019
Hi there, I am AOR sept 5 so pretty close to August folks :)

I’ve been sitting in RR for POF since dec 13 at VO Ottawa.

The status of my medical exam just went from “you passed the medical exam” to “you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”

Does this mean that there has been work done on my application?

opotato

Feb 8, 2019

The status of my medical exam just went from “you passed the medical exam” to “you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes”

Replying to myself as I just called IRCC.
My eligibility is finally passed! After having been in RR for POF since Dec 2018!

Such great news :)

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August

Urs medical may have been extended

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
How did you send them exp letters? Through webform? Even I had RR for duties of my current job, my sister who is PR- some of her document was required, for previous company address on experience letter( current address of previous company is now different, so somehow they couldn’t verify that) and there were more issues. I know it’s difficult to have patience but I would to say to take it easy, as you will be receiving visa very soon. In June you ll definitely get some update. Don’t worry.
Web form, true really!

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Why don’t you upload it again, if possible.
I am not sure if you can upload it again through webform as my account is being handled by consultant.
If we upload again and again it may delay the process further