+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

hs99

May 27, 2019
Friends my AOR under EE came on 24th of August last year.
After medical update(passed medical), i got no other message since then.
Can anybody please suggest me what can I do to know the whereabouts of my file?
Its been over 9 months and now the situation is getting tensed.

Last edited:

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Landed in Canada 2 weeks ago and the job hunting is very challenging. Now doing part time job while waiting for a suitable employment. Wish me luck!
Hi, first of all, all the best for your job hunting. Hope you get it soon.

Could u please share some more details like which province did u land, what is ur field of work, how is the market?

Are the wages from part time work ok to sustain at least for 1 member?

Your insight will really help us

Reactions: SRayhan87

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi, first of all, all the best for your job hunting. Hope you get it soon.

Could u please share some more details like which province did u land, what is ur field of work, how is the market?

Are the wages from part time work ok to sustain at least for 1 member?

Your insight will really help us
I landed in Ontario and I am currently in Oakville. Getting a part time job is no sweat cos I found one 3 days after I landed. I am getting paid the minimum, just enough to get by. I suggest you get all your credentials recognized because it's really tough getting in the same field back home. I had 2 interviews but I didn't get the job because they are looking for Canadian experience. Too bad. How can I get them if they won't give me a chance? Lol

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
I landed in Ontario and I am currently in Oakville. Getting a part time job is no sweat cos I found one 3 days after I landed. I am getting paid the minimum, just enough to get by. I suggest you get all your credentials recognized because it's really tough getting in the same field back home. I had 2 interviews but I didn't get the job because they are looking for Canadian experience. Too bad. How can I get them if they won't give me a chance? Lol
Hi, I also heard the same that they insist for Canadian experience. But this is just harrasement, one hand they are calling immigrant and on the other hand employers are expecting us to have Canadian exp.. LoL

What is ur field of work?

cheekylittleminx727

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I also heard the same that they insist for Canadian experience. But this is just harrasement, one hand they are calling immigrant and on the other hand employers are expecting us to have Canadian exp.. LoL

What is ur field of work?
Chemical Engineering. My experience was more on R&D and laboratory management. I applied for entry level jobs such as laboratory technician etc but no response from them or either I get a response but a rejection letter. Welcome to Canada! Lol

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys...still waiting AUG 3 AOR CEC- inland. Saw through my GCMS back in feb that I had an RR under eligibility. Just wanted to know if anyone from August with RR has received PPR or if you guys have any insight on when we can expect it? In my last GCMS in feb there were no more notes on my file since September 2018, and my file is in Edmonton.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you!

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys...still waiting AUG 3 AOR CEC- inland. Saw through my GCMS back in feb that I had an RR under eligibility. Just wanted to know if anyone from August with RR has received PPR or if you guys have any insight on when we can expect it? In my last GCMS in feb there were no more notes on my file since September 2018, and my file is in Edmonton.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you!
Same here AOR 3rd Aug, Outland. RR for job hours per week even though it states full time. Submitted new LOE with hours back in Feb’19. Waiting Patiently ☺

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hi Guys.

I am under CEC Inland, wife as a dependent (lives in India). AOR Aug 28th.

Today I was asked for my wife's re-medical as her's expiring soon and also asked for both of ours Schedule A Background Declaration form and RPRF. Is that a good sign? Please suggest.

Thanks.

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Guys.

I am under CEC Inland, wife as a dependent (lives in India). AOR Aug 28th.

Today I was asked for my wife's re-medical as her's expiring soon and also asked for both of ours Schedule A Background Declaration form and RPRF. Is that a good sign? Please suggest.

Thanks.
Yes...this a good sign...you application is going to approved soon brother, that's why they asked re-medical and RPRF. Cheers Just do it what they asked.

Reactions: mainak.g